Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
analogheart

NFL Football

My Steelers finally beat the Patriots in Foxboro today! I'm so excited! We still have a tough schedule left though! The Cowboys and Titans are both really good teams! So far this has been a really fun season to watch! Plus in college football Virginia Tech won yesterday and Alabama is at Number one! Woo hoo! Smile

My Steelers finally beat the Patriots in Foxboro today! I'm so excited! We still have a tough schedule left though! The Cowboys and Titans are both really good teams! So far this has been a really fun season to watch! Plus in college football Virginia Tech won yesterday and Alabama is at Number one! Woo hoo! Smile

yea maybe for you it has
can't exactally say the same thing here
I'm an Eagles fan and yea it hasn't been too much fun watching them constantly lose or possibly lose every game they play
they've been horrible this year but yea I don't care I'm still stickin by my Eagles no matter what
seriously though their record should be better than it is but meh whatever
They're only like 6 and 5 and 1 right now.
They freakin killed the Rams in week one, lost to the Cowboys in week 2, won against the Steelers in week 3, lost to the Bears in week 4, lost to the Redskins in week 5, won against the 49ers in week 6, didn't play in week 7, won against the Falcons in week 8, killed the Seahawks in week 9, lost to the Giants in week 10, TIED THE FREAKIN BENGALS in week 11(still can't wrap my head around that one of all the teams they coulda possibly tied against it was the stinken Bengals one of the worst teams if not THE ABSOULOUTE WORST team in the whole entire NFL this year), got killed by the Ravens in week 12(didn't watch that game probably actually the only Eagles game all season that I didn't watch my boyfriend and I were too afraid to turn it on so we didn't watch it at all), And then they well basically killed the Cardinals on Thanksgiving at night.
I'm kinda dissappointed in my Eagles this season. dosen't look like they'll be makin the playoffs or anything this time around. Yea dosen't look like my Eagles will be seein a post season this year.
They still gotta play the Browns period
and then they still gotta play the Giants and the Cowboys and the Redskins each one more time.

Meh oh well there's always next year I suppose

Meh at least my Eagles aren't in the Bottom 5(those spots belong to The Raiders, The Rams, The Bengals, The Chiefs, and the Lions)

I dunno I guess it is possible for the Eagles to go on to the Playoffs and even go on to hopefully win the Superbowl but they would have to win all of their remaining games of the season just to make it to the playoffs as a wildcard

The Eagles are pretty good when Donovan McNabb is healthy. I think if he had stayed healthy this season they would definitely be contenders. They beat my steelers pretty good. We are only doing well because all of our good players are finally healthy. Polamalu was injured the last time we played the Pats. Ben Roethlisberger has been injured off and on the past couple of seasons. And Willie Parker was out for quite a while because of a broken leg. He's finally back. Injuries make things tough. The poor Lions just have the Daunte Culpepper curse though. Every time he plays for a team they do horribly.

The Eagles are pretty good when Donovan McNabb is healthy. I think if he had stayed healthy this season they would definitely be contenders. They beat my steelers pretty good. We are only doing well because all of our good players are finally healthy. Polamalu was injured the last time we played the Pats. Ben Roethlisberger has been injured off and on the past couple of seasons. And Willie Parker was out for quite a while because of a broken leg. He's finally back. Injuries make things tough. The poor Lions just have the Daunte Culpepper curse though. Every time he plays for a team they do horribly.

actually surprisingly enough McNabb pretty much has stayed healthy for the most part this season
it's just they've been makin too many stupid mistakes and for some reason having trouble getting in the end zone with the damn ball even when they're at like the 1 yard line and some times even less than like a yard away so David Ackers has had to come in for like 50 million field goal attempts this season of which he's missed a few which I can't understand cuz he like never misses. but yea it's that and other good payers hae been getting injured quite a bit this season like Brian Dawkins and Brian Westbrook for example well them among others
well all that plus the fact that they have an idiot for a head coach
Gah seriously Andy Reid is so freakin stupid.........................

Congrats on the Eagles win today Jilly! And since we beat the Cowboys you just might get the wild card! I couldn't believe the Steelers pulled out the win like that! Our defense saves us everytime! I guess that's why our defense is ranked #1! Cowboys really gave us a run for our money though! Ben was sacked quite a bit. I'm just so happy we won because we are leading our division. If the Redskins beat Baltimore tonight and we beat them next week we will clinch our division! Smile

Personally I'm happy when anyone beats Dallas. Steelers played a killer forth. Congrats to them. cheers

BTW....saw DC's AI commercial twice today during the games on Fox. Double bonus!!

I also won my Fantasy League game this week. Guess that's a triple bonus for me. It's been a good day.

Yahoo!

my bears are doing badly also. they shouldve started out i think it was like 4 and o or something but they kept screwing up in the 4th quarter.
we are 7 and 6 but minnesota is only 8 and 5 so we still have a chance to clinch our division if we dont screw it up. i am surprised miami is doing as well as they are when they totally sucked as last season.

my steelers are rockin. troy polamalu's hair is really hot and poppin. polamalu and roethlisberger are my fave players. i have met both of them.

my steelers are rockin. troy polamalu's hair is really hot and poppin. polamalu and roethlisberger are my fave players. i have met both of them.

You're a lucky girl! I'd love to meet them and Heinz Ward!

Lucky! I actually think kids at my school get more excited over the Steelers than our own football team. Even though we just made it to state championships.

You're a lucky girl! I'd love to meet them and Heinz Ward!

they are both very nice.

Lucky! I actually think kids at my school get more excited over the Steelers than our own football team. Even though we just made it to state championships.

that is kind of funny.

Congrats on the Eagles win today Jilly! And since we beat the Cowboys you just might get the wild card! I couldn't believe the Steelers pulled out the win like that! Our defense saves us everytime! I guess that's why our defense is ranked #1! Cowboys really gave us a run for our money though! Ben was sacked quite a bit. I'm just so happy we won because we are leading our division. If the Redskins beat Baltimore tonight and we beat them next week we will clinch our division! Smile

I'd like it to happen but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high on that one cuz they still gotta play their second game of the season against both the Cowboys and the Washington Redskins and they gotta win both games in order to get the wild card.

In all due respect, I only have one thing to say -
F*CK the Steelers and Whines Ward.

Love,
A Baltimore Ravens Fan Razz

Aah the Steelers/Ravens rivalry lol. We'll see who wins this Sunday! I have a feeling there are gonna be a lot of injuries on both sides after that game. Steelers and Ravens are known for being very aggressive when playing each other! It's brutal!

The playoff picture is looking interesting this season! So many divisions with teams with close standings! The Carolina Panthers are looking good right now and so are the Colts, Eagles, and Ravens! I can't wait to see how things turn out!

It just kills me that the Patriots could end up 11-5 (which is amazing given Brady's been out all year) and STILL not make the playoffs, while two teams who could be 8-8 win their divisions and get in. Maybe some revamping of the playoff format needs to be done.

Needless to say, this has definitely been an interesting NFL season...especially in the AFC East. For a while, I was thinking the Giants were playing well enough to easily repeat, now I'm not so sure. Pittsburgh has definitely impressed me the most this year!

season ain't over yet
every team still has two games left to play before we know for sure who's goin to the playoff's and who won't be seein a post season

for the Eagles those two games are against the Redskins and the Cowboys and they gotta win them both to get a wildcard spot but they also need some other team to lose one game as well I forget what two teams were mentioned that are also in the running 4 a wildcard but yea for the Eagles to get it they need one of the other two teams that I forget who they are to lose a game and then they need to win both of their remainig games

I'm just afraid that if I do then something will happen that will make them not get the wildcard and they won't see a post season this year
yea I dunno I'm just gonna try not to get my hopes up too high on this whole thing so this way they won't end up being crushed too badly when the Eagles don't make it to the playoffs.

It just kills me that the Patriots could end up 11-5 (which is amazing given Brady's been out all year) and STILL not make the playoffs, while two teams who could be 8-8 win their divisions and get in. Maybe some revamping of the playoff format needs to be done.

Needless to say, this has definitely been an interesting NFL season...especially in the AFC East. For a while, I was thinking the Giants were playing well enough to easily repeat, now I'm not so sure. Pittsburgh has definitely impressed me the most this year!

It should be the Pats and not the Jets in the playoffs. Brett Favre just seems to get lucky a lot. Overall the Patriots are the better team. The Dolphins have some good players but they still aren't as well rounded as the Patriots. I'm wondering how this Saturday's Ravens/Cowboys game will pan out. If the Cowboys lose then the eagles could get in the playoffs. if the ravens win then they could get in and the Steelers will have to play them again. Either way the Steelers will have a battle on their hands!

you know what damnit
I was all happy that the Cowboys lost lastnight but then the Eagles lost this afternoon and thet ruined my good mood basically cuz they had to win this game as well as next weeks game against the Cowboys to get the Wildcard

Apparently ther're not officially out of it yet though
apparently they need help from like oakland or whatnot next week or some shit like that what ever the fuck that's supposed to mean

the way I see it there ain't no post season for the Eagles this year which =no reason for me to bother with watching the fuckin playoffs. I'll just watch the Superbowl I do that everyyear anyways regardless of whose in it but even then I'll probably only really pay attention to like the commericals and the entertainment durring half time

well on a happeir note atleast 2 Eagles did get selected for to Pro bowl

but anyways that's not the point at allthe point is the whole thing is bullshit and they should have won

It should be the Pats and not the Jets in the playoffs. Brett Favre just seems to get lucky a lot. Overall the Patriots are the better team. The Dolphins have some good players but they still aren't as well rounded as the Patriots. I'm wondering how this Saturday's Ravens/Cowboys game will pan out. If the Cowboys lose then the eagles could get in the playoffs. if the ravens win then they could get in and the Steelers will have to play them again. Either way the Steelers will have a battle on their hands!

Well, with the Jets getting embarrassed today, and the Patriots embarrassing everyone they've played lately, at least that's one team the Pats don't have to worry about too much...now to do something about those pesky Dolphins!!!

yes bears won tonight against the packers in overtime to keep their playoff hopes alive.

HELL YEA EAGLES MADE THE PLAYOFFS
THEY DESTROYED THE COWBOYS WITH A SCORE OF LIKE 44 TO 6 TO TAKE THE LAST WILDCARD SPOT YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy danceWooHoo!!Yahoo!Dancin SmileyThe Wave
They only got the last playoff spot cuz the Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost to the Oakland Raiders
and the Chicago Bears lost to the Houston Texans

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Jilly wrote:
THEY DESTROYED THE COWBOYS WITH A SCORE OF LIKE 44 TO 6 TO TAKE THE LAST WILDCARD SPOT YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy danceWooHoo!!Yahoo!Dancin SmileyThe Wave
They only got the last playoff spot cuz the Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost to the Oakland Raiders

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SickCrying non-stopEvil or Very MadTwisted EvilEvil or Very MadRolling EyespaleSaddestCryingVery SadWTFBanging headTantrumPulling hairCensoredSaddestCrying non-stopCryingVery SadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

I dont really find football interesting....at all. Sorry. The only thing I know about football at this point is our Vikings are in the play-offs. Not that I really care, but I guess thats a good thing. Because Minnesota sports are in general, suckish. So playoffs are always uplifting.

And just sayin'.....I'm still not over what happened in baseball this year. Im a huge Twins fan, so I will probably never forgive the White Sox for this past season......

@Jilly wrote:

SickCrying non-stopEvil or Very MadTwisted EvilEvil or Very MadRolling EyespaleSaddestCryingVery SadWTFBanging headTantrumPulling hairCensoredSaddestCrying non-stopCryingVery SadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

what's with all the faces?
am I to take it that you're a bears fan?
hey just think it could be worse
you cold be like a Lions fan
and yea I'll just leave it at that.

@Jilly wrote:
@Jilly wrote:

what's with all the faces?
am I to take it that you're a bears fan?
hey just think it could be worse
you cold be like a Lions fan
and yea I'll just leave it at that.

Oh god no...I'm a Cowboys and Patriots fan, so both of my teams were knocked out today...(Damn Jets!!!)...but of course, the way Dallas played today, the Lions probably would've beaten them...

LMAO the lions haven't won a game all season 0 and 16
sad part I actually know someone who is a lions fan one of my boyfriend's uncle's likes the Lions.

and
no offence to you but I CAN'T STAND THE COYBOYS NEVER COULD
worst of all REALLY CANT STAND T.O. AND NEVER COULD and he was actually an Eagle before he was ever a Cowboy
I ABSOUTLY HATE T.O. AND I DID EVEN WHEN HE WAS AN EAGLE
I NEVER liked the guy

@Jilly wrote:
LMAO the lions haven't won a game all season 0 and 16
sad part I actually know someone who is a lions fan one of my boyfriend's uncle's likes the Lions.

and
no offence to you but I CAN'T STAND THE COYBOYS NEVER COULD
worst of all REALLY CANT STAND T.O. AND NEVER COULD and he was actually an Eagle before he was ever a Cowboy
I ABSOUTLY HATE T.O. AND I DID EVEN WHEN HE WAS AN EAGLE
I NEVER liked the guy

That's okay, I feel the same way about the Eagles... LOL flag And I sometimes feel the same way about TO, but he's fun drama....

maybe my dilike of the cowboys has to do with the whole eagles /cowboys riverly and how the two teams can't stand eachother since I am a harcore Eagles fan and always have be en so yea I don't really follow anyother teams cept for the Eagles. Most I'll do for any other team though is like maybe take a look at the standings like every onece in a while or so but yea other than that it really is and always has been all about the Eagles for me for the most part . I mean yea come super bowl time if they don't make it I will root for one of the teams that does but the only games I really watch and can get into are Eagles games
but yea T.O never liked him for some reason even when he was an Eagle

OMG. im soooooooooooooooooooo pissed that my Cowboys didnt make the Playoffs!!!!!!!!! it sux. but its ok cuz my Boys kinda really sucked this season so i guess we didnt really deserve to be in the playoffs. But it wuz such a bad loss... ugh. oh well we got next season FOR SURE.

Oh and yea i kinda dont like T.O. either. No one really does. He always drops the ball and doesnt go for first downs he just tries to get yards. plus hes like really cocky.

Anyways i really really hope the Vikings beat the Eagles. Cant stand the eagles of course cuz every cowboy hates the eagles and every eagle hates the cowboys. LOL. And i really really really hope the Giants DONT win the Super Bowl again. That just wouldnt be fair. plus they really suck!

sorry to break it to yea but you didn't get your wish
the Vikings lost

YAY EAGLES
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES

Next stop for the Eagles the Medolands Giants stadium against the New York Giants who should be the New Jersy Giants since they don't even play in New York at all. Hopefully the Eagles can win again.
GO EAGLES E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MY RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R-A-V-E-N-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

GO MY RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R-A-V-E-N-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

yea that one dosent work
nice try though
LOL

I don't even know WHO I want to see win this year...not really crazy about anyone now that my two teams didn't get in. As much as it kills me, I MAY have to root for the Giants this weekend....

seriously I hope the giant's don't win this weekend
cuz that means my Eagles will be done fore till next season and I don't want that to happen.
I wanna see them last for more than just two playoff games and hopefully make it to and win the Super Bowl
The Giants already have their superbowl rings as do many of the other teams that made it this far but the Eagles don't have one yet and I think they deserve one too and hope this year will be the year espicially since there could be some changes in their lineup come next season

Congrats to the Eagles for playing an awesome game against the vikings! I'm hoping the Steelers can beat the Chargers again. It's gonna be tough though. Ben took a big hit in the game against Cleveland and the Chargers are a very determined team! I can only hope our defense pulls us through! Titans/Ravens game should be a very good game to watch too! Not to mention the giants/eagles game! I can't wait to see who ends up in the superbowl!

the only team I follow is my Eagles so I'm not really sure who I want to win in any of the other games.
All I know is that I really hope my Eagles can beat the Giants again well they did it once so they can certainly do it again I just hope that they do
otherwise I'll never hear the end of it from my dad and my boyfriends one aunt who is a huge Giants fan will taunt me and him about it and never shut up either if the Eagles lose to the Gaints hell his aunt still hasn't shut up about it yet from last year when the Giants won the super bowl and they didn't even beat the Eagles then(lastyear's Super Bowl it was the Patroits that they beat at the Super Bowl) so all I gotta say is they better beat them again or else.....or else.......or else........... well yea I actually haven't figured out what I'll do yet if the Eagles lose to the Giants this time.

As for the other games I dunno who I'm gonna root for if anyone
all I know is I want my Eagles to win again

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really watch much football if i do it's usually college football. I don't know if anyone here watches leno but kevin eubanks and john melendez have been talking about there teams the last couple nights and leno asked them if they would be willing to make a bet he said if kevin ( which is rooting for the eagles) loses he would have to shave his mustache and if john lost he'd have to shave his head. They agreed to it so i'll have to see if they do it or not.

Congrats Jilly on the Eagles win! Congrats to the cardinals and ravens too! I'm so excited that the Steelers won today! Can't wait til next week to see who goes to the Superbowl!!

I'm so happy that the Steelers won! For awhile I thought we were going lose. But we didn't!

The second half of that game was awesome!! Our defense was great as usual and Willie Parker was earning his nickname "fast" willie! hehe!

yay my Eagles killed the giants
next stop arizona and the
lol a battle of the birds
shouldn't be too hard for the Eagles to win again next weekend since they already beat the Cardinals in the regular season

funny I entered this whole playoffs experience with not such a good feeling about it at all be now the Eagles are only one win away from going to the Super Bowl and hopefully winning for the first time ever and it's actually not all that far fetched at all

I got a good feeling about this now
It's weird

yea you wanna bet LOL
cuz uhh if I'm not mistaken the Steelers handed the Chargers their asses yeap they did
plus my Eagles a Wild card team handed the Giants their asses
so don't count on your Ravens going to the Super Bowl

Guest Guest
Go Eagles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.