Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

**Fan Pics With The EEB**

Guest Guest

Don't be shy....Post your pics so we all (and the guys Wink ) can see them in one spot....

Pics from this tour or from any other appearance you met them at....

I can't start it, cuz I don't have any **pouts**....but someday hopefully I will.... Very Happy

So go for it, gals!

Good idea.

I only have the old ones from November though. Hopefully I'll some new ones to post here next Sunday.

^aww.... Its adorable... (I mean the guys and you too kim Very Happy) Awww Love

I wish I have one... Sonner rather than later I hope... Very Sad

lol u dont have to be nice. im not cute in them at all..lol..but the guys all are!! i agree with u there!

Ahh... stop it... You look fab.. BTW... is it snowing???? Because it looks like it... Brr... I feel cold just looking at it... LOL Face

yes yes it is.. 22 degrees snowing and massive wind blowing snow all over! it was freezing to a cali girl like me!

Here are mine from Tallahassee 2-13-09! Joey was the only one I didn't get a picture with but I did get his autograph on my drawing!
Don't mind me just look at the cute guys beside me Wink

and the drawing they all signed for me! Group Hug1

Here we go-the BOYZ-and my pics w/Andy and Joey Valparaiso 2-21

Guest Guest

SV4DC--I'm gonna move the pics you posted of the guys to the individual threads for them..... Smile

oh and jessica i was going to use andy from your pic for my avi, is that cool?

omg!!!!!!! all those pics are adorable!!!!!!! and that drawing is amazing jessica.
Kim--idk what ur talking about u look good and i have a crush on your eyes, im so jealous Very Happy

Jessica, your drawing is amazing!

Here are my pics from Valpo:

Next step: being able to actually say something to them.. Rolling Eyes

Guest Guest

Oh, Emma, I'm so glad you made it and got to meet the guys!!! Hug

And I love all these pics!!! You all look great!!!

Thank you all so much!

but um andys eyes are WAY too small! LOL Face

Actually the picture I used his eyes were squinted and not as big as they usually are. But they do look quiet small in the picture of the drawing. LOL Face

@lauraAGD wrote:
oh and jessica i was going to use andy from your pic for my avi, is that cool?

That's fine

I have to say i LOVE all these pictures!!! they're so Awsome. And you all look great! Very Happy And Kim you have a reason to look the way you do your sick and not everyone looks they're best when they're sick so it's all good. Your beautiful you all are! And i mean it
Blow Kisses

Looks freezing!
But I bet it was worth getting cold to meet them all Smile

here is my picture with Andy from the flytrap. I am goint to the memphis show and Knoxville, if i can get tickets so will hopefully meet Neal and get a better picture of me and David.

100_1112.jpg

OMG! Thud! wow! u got the whole BAND!!!! (minus grape popper) but OMG!!!and......and.......and Spuddy did his eye thing!! And u got a Neal face! OMG!!! Thud!

Me and Neal

I have one with me and Kyle too but I look disgusting in it so will not post LOL. As it is in the pic above I was running on 0 hours of sleep and had to wear my glasses again since I couldn't get my contacts in, so I don't look great - but the one with Kyle I look 100 times worse! LOL Face

Kim, I love your pics, especially the group one. Andy's face is priceless on that one. LOL Face

Jessica, I don't know what you're saying. You look great, and so does Neal. OMG.

@Salome73 wrote:
Kim, I love your pics, especially the group one. Andy's face is priceless on that one. LOL Face

Jessica, I don't know what you're saying. You look great, and so does Neal. OMG.
Aww thanks! Hug

And I second that - Kim, your pics are awesome! Very Happy

Ummm, how do I fix that pic of me & Kyle? Can someone please help? It is not my pic...I copied it from a friends photobucket. TIA

Guest Guest
Love your pics, Christine!!!

What do you want to do with the Kyle one? Make it smaller? Put it on your photobucket and then you can make it smaller or you could crop it to cut out the tag on the side (I assume your friend wouldn't care cuz the pic is of you) and that would make it smaller too....

i feel bad for joey and andy in ur last pic christine..lol ur all over neal and the two of them are just ..well kinda there.. ROFLOL

Thanks everyone for sharing your pictures! You all look really good and so do the guys. Very Happy

Jessica your artwork is excellent!

Great

i feel bad for joey and andy in ur last pic christine..lol ur all over neal and the two of them are just ..well kinda there.. ROFLOL

Yes, I am snuggled up to Neal (I don't call him my Cuddle Bug for nothing). But that hand up around Neal's neck is Andy's (he's got monkey arms apparently) ROFLOL

@dc122082 wrote:

Yes, I am snuggled up to Neal (I don't call him my Cuddle Bug for nothing). But that hand up around Neal's neck is Andy's (he's got monkey arms apparently) ROFLOL

I had thought that you were cuddled up on him, but look y'all she has on black nealpolish on one hand and the hand around Neal's neck has no polish. Still, you were really close to him and without closely looking, it does appear that your arm is around him. LOL flagWe are ALL Innocent

ETA....If you ask Angie for a copy without the tag on it, I bet she'll give you one. Heck, she's grayed me out of several of her's so I know she is cooperative.

Ooo, ALL the pictures are amazing! Awww, everyone looks so awesome, and happy! Man, I soooooo CANNOT wait till I have an opportunity to take pictures with all the EEB someday!

I just want to say, seeing all those pics kind just made my evening, I feel all gidddy and happy now. Thanks you guys so much for sharing your pictures Very HappyGreat .

~*~Ebony~*~

Okay, so I met the entire band (except Joey) but I did meet Monty. I got pictures with David, Neal, and Andy...Kyle and Monty were in a rush. Met David at the Idol concert last year and met Andy and Neal this month before one of the shows.

Here's my picture with David:

With Neal:

With Andy:

And me and my friend Jesse with Andy:

Guest Guest

ooohhhh, that's where this thread went, lol. I got my pic with Andy when I was in Wichita, KS back on 6.21.09

15610.jpg

Idk about me.. There's only a 0,000000001 percent chance DC&TA will go and perform in my country. If it does happen, I have to depend on my luck. Which, has never been good these past few years.