Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kianpeag

DCTR- Something I witnessed!

My classmate wanted to borrow my David Cook CD, so I removed it from my CPU (it's been in there for long. LOL) and put it in its case. Suddenly, when I saw the CD design, I realized that they put "Heroe" instead of "Heroes" !!!

I don't know why it was only now when I noticed this! Smile

Another typo, like "Procelain"!! LOL!
Oh, Dave. LOL Face

Is it the same with your CDs? Very Happy

You got me curious there and I went to look at them, yes I own three (pssh don't tell Dave), and yes, you got that right. I never noticed it before. You have good eyes!

But of course, I can't answer for Dave Wink

mine's the same. good detective work!
it kinda werid cus my tribute video for heroes, did the same thing :

omg - I never noticed that. LMAO, it's seems it's not a David Cook CD without a spelling error somewhere! ROFLOL

omg - I never noticed that. LMAO, it's seems it's not a David Cook CD without a spelling error somewhere! ROFLOL

Hahaha,which is weird because he's a word nerd Very Happy

I noticed when it first was released. I think somebody brought it up in November, which made me notice. But anyway, It's ironic isn't it? The WORDNERD has spelling errors on 2 of his CDs... Does he even have control over that? I'm sure he did in AH but for DCTR?

@ananda wrote:

Hahaha,which is weird because he's a word nerd Very Happy

Wow. You and I basically just brought up the exact same point... COOL! LOL flag

Ha! Really?! The one written on the CD itself?
I have to check it out when I get home.

@cheng0613 wrote:
Ha! Really?! The one written on the CD itself?
I have to check it out when I get home.

Yeah, that's the one! Smile
I can't believe it was only now when I saw it.

The design is kind of optical illusion-ish so maybe nobody noticed...? Very Happy

When they notice this they might change it....
Like the one in Analog Heart?

Which makes DCTR- first batch a collector's item! Haha, just sayin.

OR, they might NOT change it.

Huh, I never noticed that before. I'm not home right now, won't be until tomorrow so I won't be able to check until then but I got both of my CD's, within the first few days after the release. I have one from Walmart with the Breathe Tonight bonus song and I have one without any bonus material that I got at the Virgin Megastore for the Release Show so I'm wondering if that will make a difference.

Guest Guest
Wow, I never noticed that.....mine was bought in Korea in January.... does anyone have a recent one to see if it's changed???

Mine has "Heroe" on it as well. The latest batch that I've seen has no more TOML in it. Maybe those CDs were corrected?!

Hahaha!! Yeah I noticed that before too! I'm pretty sure there was a thread here before where we tried to find all the mistakes, because there are actually a few. 'Sensitive' in the album booklet is missing one of the 'i's. And I forgot the rest. But we were trying to see if there was a hidden message with the mistakes. Fat chance but it was fun!! xDD

@LoryWN525 wrote:
Hahaha!! Yeah I noticed that before too! I'm pretty sure there was a thread here before where we tried to find all the mistakes, because there are actually a few. 'Sensitive' in the album booklet is missing one of the 'i's. And I forgot the rest. But we were trying to see if there was a hidden message with the mistakes. Fat chance but it was fun!! xDD

Cool! It was written as "Senstive"!!!
I didn't know that too! Haha.
I guess I;m not observant enough.

I'll try to buy a new one after I lend the record to my classmate. Smile

no I gotta go check mine..maybe this will Davids trademark thing to remind us all of how much a dork he is,lol!

Oh, gotta check my cd!Haven't noticed that either..

keep3280.jpg

Funny, I never noticed that either! LOL Face And I'm the one who often spots proofreading errors in my textbooks. I think it was the cursive writing that threw us all off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.