Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Dont know....

What to make of this...they seemed happy when he pulled up but theres certain hobbies i like to have for meself and leave me animals at home thumbsthumbs oh theres two dogs in the trailor btw ShockedShocked

unusual - a dog in a cat transport box fixed to the back carrier of an mz, that's about all I've seen before.

just love these gifs, don't worry I'll run out of them soon

@sweban wrote:
I WOULD NOT

hey sweban, how did you find your recent trip to the uk, what were your impressions - heavy traffic?

@Iano wrote:
@sweban wrote:
I WOULD NOT

hey sweban, how did you find your recent trip to the uk, what were your impressions - heavy traffic?

last trip was year 2000 it was ok

and we will go there now in may

it must be heavy traffic for us we are
not so meny people as you are and our country is larger than youres

apologies - misunderstood, thought you had been this year, don't know how I got that impression, long way to come. Smile

Maybe meet you in May

@Iano wrote:
apologies - misunderstood, thought you had been this year, don't know how I got that impression, long way to come. Smile

Maybe meet you in May

I hoop some of you have time 20 may in stratford

yep stratford on avon isn't too far but third sunday (ie 20.5.2012) committed to IAM training, you visiting either side of that? Saturday 19th ?

@sweban wrote:
@Iano wrote:

Maybe meet you in May

I hoop some of you have time 20 may in stratford

i'll probably be up near stratford on the 20th may, if anyone else going up near here, give us a shout thumbs

suppose its know different than taking ya pets out in the car really,they may not have a car

looks strange though Smile