Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prissy

Emily Richett interview - FOX 17 - It's UP!

I loved the inteview. He was adorable, as usual. Emily is one lucky lady! And did you see that couch? That was a loveseat!!!

OK, getting back on track ... Wink

When I saw him in Chicago I kept staring at the eagle tat peeking out under his t shirt sleeve. It was my first time seeing it at a show. Very HappyDrool

@MoonPenny wrote:
I love that he keeps bringing up how impressed he was with Aspen. I don't know why I like that so much, but I think it's because of all of the incredible things David has surely seen or experienced, something as simple and organic as scenery has left such an impression on him. It's a beautiful thing!

I FINALLY had enough time to watch this interview and loved it. I had the same exact reaction when he commented on the mountains in Aspen. I love the fact that he notices things like that and can appreciate natural beauty. It reminds me of a lyric from "I Hope You Dance" - 'I hope you still feel small
when you stand beside the ocean...' Don't ever change David!

@MoonPenny wrote:
I love that he keeps bringing up how impressed he was with Aspen. I don't know why I like that so much, but I think it's because of all of the incredible things David has surely seen or experienced, something as simple and organic as scenery has left such an impression on him. It's a beautiful thing!

I FINALLY had enough time to watch this interview and loved it. I had the same exact reaction when he commented on the mountains in Aspen. I love the fact that he notices things like that and can appreciate natural beauty. It reminds me of a lyric from "I Hope You Dance" - 'I hope you still feel small
when you stand beside the ocean...' Don't ever change David!

I've never been to Aspen, but I've been to Colorado Springs and the surrounding area - gorgeous scenery! The Norwegian mountains and fjords are something to see too. Wink

Well...I'm not hiding the fact that I think he's extremely sexy (obviously, lol). Not only physically, but everything about him. His personality, his showmanship, his voice. I think it all adds to his attractiveness. But I was only kidding when I said my above statement about not believing that it's all about the music. Only a joke. I know that he wants to be taken seriously as a musician. And I definitely respect him as one. I don't think he would be offended that girls find him sexy and love looking at pictures of him. And I agree with Nicole on her statement:

Quote :
But there's no way he's not kinda turned on by the fact that women want him. Show me a guy who doesn't want girls to think he's hot?

My point is, I think he's gorgeous. All of him. And I'm not going to feel guilty over being physically turned on by him. That doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same. I totally respect people who don't lust after him. To each their own. Chele, I know how you feel about all of the physical talk of him. I applaud you for not looking at him that way. I'm just weak. LMAO. Razz

My point is, I think he's gorgeous. All of him. And I'm not going to feel guilty over being physically turned on by him. That doesn't mean everyone else has to feel the same. I totally respect people who don't lust after him. To each their own. Chele, I know how you feel about all of the physical talk of him. I applaud you for not looking at him that way. I'm just weak. LMAO. Razz

Jenny,

I'll join you in the club of the weak-willed. David can punish us if he wants, right?! Twisted Evil

Count me in the club too! Aint nothing wrong with lusting after him. And I can't help but think he likes that we do.

Count me in the club too! Aint nothing wrong with lusting after him. And I can't help but think he likes that we do.

Of course he does, he's a heterosexual young male. I've never met a guy that was offended that chicks wanted to Censored him or fantasize about it at the very least. ROFLOL

Guest Guest
Add me to the list as well. I don't see a thing wrong with lusting after him, and between my sons and all their friends, I know that any guy that age would be totally flattered by the attention.

I haven't read through this whole thread, but I know that I would love to hear him play guitar on "Shine" lol. That would be pretty awesome. Great

I haven't read the whole thread too. I just like to know if there's a YouTube version of this interview. I'd like to save it. Smile

I have come to the conclusion that even if I were totally blind I'd find him hot. It's the voice!! Speaking or singing. It just does it for me. Smile

I have come to the conclusion that even if I were totally blind I'd find him hot. It's the voice!! Speaking or singing. It just does it for me. Smile

I agree 1,000,000% Not to mention his sense of humor and his down to earth views on life.