Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kissable_Sky

Your Fave DC Tattoo is...?

Well... if you have to choose only one of the tattoos that David already has, which one will be your fave?

Mine... the eye in his wrist

Hm, that's definitely not an easy question...

I'm probably going to go with the 'AC'. It's definitely my overall favorite,
since its meaning is so powerful and it's designed beautifully- Also,
I absolutely love it when he raises his arm and we can see it clearly-

BUT,

I love the location of the eye, that it's on his wrist...

And I also adore the bleeding heart. I think the little 'heartthrob' story behind that is pretty neat/cute. :]]

Wow...to make the aforementioned post more brief, AC!

I really do love all of his tattoos. The meanings behind each one make them kind of hard to not like.
But...
I'd have to go with the "AC" as my favorite. It's so gorgeous and the story behind it makes it even better.

@lenaxo13 wrote:
I really do love all of his tattoos. The meanings behind each one make them kind of hard to not like.
But...
I'd have to go with the "AC" as my favorite. It's so gorgeous and the story behind it makes it even better.

We're like the same person...but not Very Happy

Guest Guest
It's a tie.... "AC" and the Ribbon tattoo

I love them all..the meanings behind them make the beautiful..

However the bleeding heart is probably on top because we don't see it as much as the rest..So when we see it..it is a nice bonus.

@lenaxo13 wrote:
But...

We're like the same person...but not

Haha. (:

I just re-read the thread and realized that I forgot about the eagle tattoo. That's tied with the "AC" for me.

My favorite is definitely the "AC", the story behind it is great, and I really like the lettering.

I really like them all, except the eye, it kinda scares me.

why? the eye is not scary! well, maybe because it is the only one in common we have, that's why it is my favorite. Well, i dont have an eye, but I have a tattoo in the same place.

By the way, the people that has tattoos here should post a pic of them

why? the eye is not scary! well, maybe because it is the only one in common we have, that's why it is my favorite. Well, i dont have an eye, but I have a tattoo in the same place.

By the way, the people that has tattoos here should post a pic of them

Haha, It's just one of those "Im always watching youuu." type things. Overall, it just kinda creeps me out.

Yeah I'll admit it's somewhat sketchy but I'm sure it's of some significant meaning to him...unless of course he just thinks it's neat looking, which I won't lie it is pretty flippin neat...but yeah I really like the fact that it's on his wrist.

OK, I'm obviously in the minority here (all alone, it seems, LOL) but I'm not a fan of all the tats. David has beautiful skin.....I hate to see him marking it up. And didn't he say in a recent tweet that he has 4 more planned? Saddest

However, in the spirit of the thread, I'll choose on that I like the best....I guess it would be the heart-throb.

I have no idea. I really like them all. I love the AC one and the bleeding heart. They are all just so hot. I cant pick.

Guest Guest
I like them all, but the AC is definitely my favorite. It's so beautifully designed, and with the story behind it... it just is very special.

hmmmm....if I could pick......

probably the "AC" tattoo and the bleeding heart one....the AC one just has so much meaning behind it and it would probably be something I would do if I would get a tattoo (no, not get AC on my skin, but initials for someone close to me...) and the bleeding heart one...I don't know why but I just love it every time we get to see it Very Happy

but i love them all Awww Love

I'm not a huge fan of the tats...but I like the meanings behind the "AC" and the ribbon so I guess that makes them my favorite.

My fave would have to be the AC. As many have already said, I love it best for it's beautiful design and the meaning behind it. However, I simply LOVE the colors of the Rock, Flag, Eagle tatoo - simply gorgeous.

Guest Guest
The AC tat is my favorite. I think the meaning and the design are both beautiful.

AC agreeding with all reasons from my fellow WNs.
The Rock Flag Eagle is soo cool...but sometimes I kinda imagined the eagle peeking to David´s armpit.

Wanna an armpit fart, eagle?

The "AC" for the meaning it has.
But AMOF I love to see both the "AC" and the "Eagle" when he raises his arms.... Thud!

The AC tat. Awww Love I've always loved it the best for some reason. I agree with what the others said: gorgeous design & meaning!

OK, I'm obviously in the minority here (all alone, it seems, LOL) but I'm not a fan of all the tats. David has beautiful skin.....I hate to see him marking it up. And didn't he say in a recent tweet that he has 4 more planned? Saddest

However, in the spirit of the thread, I'll choose on that I like the best....I guess it would be the heart-throb.

My thoughts exactly! He does have really gorgeous skin and I'd hate to see him cover it up any more!

My fav is the Eagle one. It's very sexy when he raises his arms. I like the colors.
Can anyone post pictures of each one?

I agree with DP....that David has beautiful skin, and I hate to see him keep 'marking it up'!!!! Having said that, I do love the AC tatt, it's just so beautiful and meaningful, and I love where it is placed. I HATE the eye tatt....it has always creeped me out, and the bleeding heart looks like a poorly designed cartoon to me! I understand the deep meaning behind the ribbon, but I think David's participation in several charity events/organizations benefitting cancer research, is a much better and more meaningful way to honor his brother Adam and his long battle against this insideous disease. The eagle tatt shows how patriotic Dave is and how moved he was by his experience going over seas to perform for our troops. The meaning is awesome....but I hope he isn't going to mark every meaningful event/experience in his life with another tatt....that would be a bit much! As Simon would say, "Just an opinion!"

I love tattoos, I have a few myself and like David, each has special meaning or a reason attached to it. I think David is a bit like myself when it comes to tattoo's they are not so much a fashionable thing, but more of a reflection of self in artform, a daily reminder, or a way of showing support.

Like the ribbon tattoo, as he said, it was the most painful one he has ever gotten, and he had to know that going in. Any tattoo artist would mention that the sternum is one if not the most painful places on the body to get tattooed because of the bone structure and density of the skin in that area, plus anyone who has gotten ink before would connect the previous experience in their head to the idea of that spot on their body. So with that in mind, it's the combination of the image of the ribbon and the placement that create the symbolism of the tattoo....Cancer causes pain.

My personal fave of his ink is probably the Eagle tattoo for pure asthetic reasons, the art work is amazing and detailed and the coloring is phenominal. The AC design is also well done.

I also prefer all of that beautiful skin sans tats but if I had to pick one, I prefer the eagle for the reasons stated by Chele.

^Alrighty!

I voted for the "AC" tat. The font is well done, the location and the size is just right. I still remember him kissing it when he sang ADAM on one of his concert.

The eye tat gives me the creeps! It's kinda like the Big Brother who watches him 24/7.

Guest Guest
Voted for the AC. I like them all, but that is my favorite.

I voted for the eye.
Mainly because it's the most unique of his tattoos.
And it's on his wrist....which I really like.
It's where I want to get future tats.

So yeah, I'd have to say the Eye.
Even though I absolutely love his AC tat. Smile

Jeannie wrote:
Voted for the AC. I like them all, but that is my favorite.

Me too !!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.