Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DavidCookFan01

Had a Funny Dream about David Cook last night (Extremely Hot)

Hey My Fellow Word Nerds & Mods:
I had a funny dream last night about our master David Cook. My friends took me to see David Cook live in concert with the very front row center seats. One of the stage crew pulled me up on stage. David had on the white unbuttoned down shirt with his biceps busting out where he left the shirt completely unbuttoned the whole time with his tummeh showing and the tatoos galored too whith the ripped up jeans on with his elf pointed cowboy boots on too. Drool I could not take my eyes off him the whole night. David Cook sernaded me with that sexy Let's Get On song with his hips shaking the way he did in the Please Do Not Stop The Music on Idol's Give Back from Season 7. Drool While he was singing Let's Get On song he took off that white sexy unbuttoned down shirt and put on me to keep me warm with a Kiss On The Neck too. DroolDrool That was my too hot too handle dream that I had last night and wanted to share it with all of my friends on here....
A Fellow Word Nerd Buddy: Christina LOL flag

Glad you liked my funny dream that I had about David Cook last night! I know I'll sleep extra good tonight with more dreams about David Cook again. Christina

This happened ever since David Cook starting singing "Let's Get It On" and this funny dream happened after that. How weird is that! Christina

Oh that's a good one! For some reason I thought he was going to dance with you, a la Bruce Sprinsteen's Dancing in the Dark video! LOL Face

Time for Part 2 of this dream! Here we go ladies!
I was wearing a black evening gown with black high heels on stage with David Cook while David Cook was completely shirtless singing "Let's Get It On" to me. David Cook took my hands and held me tigthly with my hands around his waist while David was singing "Let's Get It On" to me with his shirt over my evening gown. David looked me in the eyes singing that sexy song to me with those hips swaying back forth my hands around his waist. Whoa David Baby! Meanwhille the crowd was going insanely nuts over this and screamed at David KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER. Then, before David finished singing "Let's Get It On" to me he pulls me in closer to him with his bare chest up against my body and then David kisses me right smack on my lips in front of the crowd. Whoa David Baby!!! While David is kissing me he's doing sexy pole dancing with me in his arms. Then, David finally finishes singing "Let's Get It On" song to me and bends down on his knees and pulls out an engagement ring. David took my hand and asked me to marry him and I was in complete shock and I said Well David Yes! I'll marry you. The crowd goes wild again in cheering me and David on... Then, David kisses me again this time right smack on my lips and then my neck. Then, David and I walked together backstage after the song. David tells me that he wanted me to have that shirt. I told him that we can share that shirt together and David was in agreement with me...
This was my most ever too hot too handle dream...

The next saga continues tonight and I'll post on here part 3 on Thursday... Christina

I am keeping this dream clean for everyone on here to read so my thread does not get poofed.
Well Guess What the same thing happened again like in my part 1 dream with David Cook singing "Let's Get It On" to me on stage with him. It happened again about 2 times last night in my dream. Now, here is part 3 of my dream! David Cook changed backstage putting on a black dress shirt firmley pressed, black vest with a black tie, with the shirt had some buttons undone with his black dress slacks with his black elf-pointed toe cowboy boots on before the encores. I have to admit David Cook looks like a Sharp Dressed Man when he came back on stage for the encores. Awww Love David Cook told the crowd that he's going to slow things down a bit and the crowd went AWWWWW when he said he was going to slow things down a bit. Then, the stage crew carries out bed onstage for the encore. David turned around and saw the bed onstage and gave this very cute look on his face at his stage crew and asked what is this doing out? The stage crew said it's for the "Let's Get It On" song and David lost it meaning busting up laughing and turning red. David goes to the end of the stage walks down the steps and security personell tod me to go to see what David wants. I walked over towards David and David asks me to come up on stage sweetie. I go up onstage with David and then David tells me I want to dedicate this song to you my sweetie. I was like oh David. David walks me over to the bed onstage for me to sit down on. Then, David tells the crowd in honor of me getting engaged to him he wanted to sing "Let's Get It On" for the encore for me, but a slow it down version this time. David starts singing "Let's Get It On" song to me with him sitting down on the bed next to me with his hand on my thigh. Oh that's hot David in my mind! I had my hands around David's waist then I laid my head on his shoulder too. WooHoo!! Then the crowd goes wild again and chanting KISS HER DAVID! David heard it and he kisses my neck before he kisses my lips the second time. Near the end of the song, I told David that I loved him and David was choked up by that and he kissed me again. Awww Love The crowd went AWWWW. Then, after the song was finished the crews pulled me and David while sitting on the bed together backstage. The crowd loved it and went nuts again.

To be continued.....

Part 4 will be posted on Monday sometime! Christina

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.