Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CCforDC

Another new tattoo - quote from "The Dash"

ETA: Pic from 12/30/08 concert with clear views of tat, and to transcribe the words:

42308811.jpg

"So when your eulogy is being read
With your life's action to rehash
Would you be proud of the things they say
About how you spent your dash?"

That's what it looks like. Dont know when or where this was taken but someone twitpic'ed to me.

Look on his left outer forearm.

Since I don't have anything good to say, I will refrain my fingers to type...cause its his arm.

I just want to see it. It looks very hot. Of course I love it when he gets ink. Damn! It's just hot.

Hmm one on the outside now. Not sure how I feel about it, guess I need a better shot of it before I form an opinion.

Guest Guest
Doesn't really look like a new tat to me. It looks kind of fuzzy and it seems to extend beyond the edge of his arm.

I just hope it doesn't stop him from getting acting jobs. He wants to act and I am not sure if they would hire him. If they have to cover so many tattooes.

It's a good thing he has music to fall back on. I'm just happy he does what he wants with his own body. He doesn't let the fan complaints steer him from what he wants. We all have our own opinions on tats, but the bottom line is that it's his choice.

I guess we need to see another shot of the new tat.. but I hope he stops before his arms are fully covered with tats. Please! I just want his outer forearms free from tats coz they're beautiful. But nevertheless, he looks hot as ever!

keep3113.jpg

Nobody said it wasn't his choice. Everyone has a right to express an opinion as long as it is respectful and I haven't seen any disrespect.

I saw both pics and I'm still not sure. The one in People isn't his left arm.

It's a good thing he has music to fall back on. I'm just happy he does what he wants with his own body. He doesn't let the fan complaints steer him from what he wants. We all have our own opinions on tats, but the bottom line is that it's his choice.

Right, Daina. It's his choice and we have to respect him.

keep3116.jpg

Hmmm...So I guess he's into sleeves on both arms now since this is on the opposite arm of the Eagle, 14 and the Eye? Either way it looks cool. Doesnt the man know when this stuff happens he's supposed to twitpic it for us?! lol

I dont know if it looks like words to me. Either way...I've been thinking about the whole tattoo sleeves idea and yeah...those would be hot. They really would. Thats JMO though.
Maybe it's just me but in the first picture, I'm still staring at his signature and handwriting. It's so pretty that sometimes I cant get over it.

I'd love it if he got sleeves. I love tattoos and tattoos on hot guys Smile I don't know if it is text I just automatically thought it was for some reason. It'd be cute if it was a Dublin Smile

Hahaha. Him and Neal could match then. Well sort of. Both dog tattoos in the same place. lol It might be text just very small text. It doesnt help that the two pictures are kind of small. Hopefully come the 30th when we have a show, we might be able to know since it's in an easily accessible area to be seen. Very Happy

They already having matching tattoos so another won't hurt I suppose lol Hopefully we'll get a couple of photos before then. He should his fans can't wait for new information Very Happy

It may have been part of the reason he wants sleeves so bad lol He thinks Neal is really cool and wants to be cool too.

i like Dav tattoos...but...how many more? I don't want see David with tattoos everywhere... scratch

@Vangie wrote:
I guess we need to see another shot of the new tat.. but I hope he stops before his arms are fully covered with tats. Please! I just want his outer forearms free from tats coz they're beautiful. But nevertheless, he looks hot as ever!

keep3113.jpg

Me too !!! Please! David your arms are so beautiful !! Stop covering them with tats !! Please!

I think he is going for sleeves..he has mentioned he wanted to. I say bring on the tats..they are so damn hot..we need a closer pic so we can examine it and speculate over the meaning of it..lol.

Not a fan of the tats....except the AC one....love that one!

I'm surprised it's on his left arm - it seemed to me he was going to fill up the right arm, and leave only the AC on the left, for a while at least. I can't wait to see what it looks like!

Guest Guest
I can't wait either... I hope we get a good picture soon!

Guest Guest
Hmmm guess he did get a new tat. I can't wait to see what it is. I swear they are addicting. I want another one but can't afford it right now.

eta: Chel, The photo you posted wasn't showing up for me last night. I only had the birthday one to go by and that one still looks like something fuzzy attacked his arm lol. Now that I see the other pic it's definitely a new tat.

I love tattoos but I hate sleeves, I find it too much. I really wish he stop covering his beautiful arms.

Hmm... I wonder what it is. It looks like just black ink from those pics, and I really like just black/grey tattoos.

And I just don't really care what kind of tattoos he gets. I know at first, I was hesitant about the sleeves. But now I guess I don't care because it's his arms, and if that's what he wants to do, good for him. I'm glad he's happy.

Guest Guest
I just hope it doesn't stop him from getting acting jobs. He wants to act and I am not sure if they would hire him. If they have to cover so many tattooes.

Well, I will say, look at Angelina Jolie...that girl is peppered with 'em and they cover them up for every movie she does unless the movie calls for one. (my apologies if already brought up, I'm replying as I read thread)

Guest Guest
I agree, Vikki. It's no big deal to cover them up. They do it all the time for lots of actors.

I am so anxious to see what it looks like! I love tats, and I want another one too. I know what I want, I just have to figure out where I want it... and get the money together.

As to his arms... they are his arms and if he wants sleeves, he should go for it. That's his call, and he should do whatever makes him happy.

I saw both pics and I'm still not sure. The one in People isn't his left arm.

Yeah it is. Same spot on the same arm in both pics. Or is there another People pic that I am missing? scratch

Guest Guest
Hmmm... I've always said that it's his body and that he can do with it whatever he wants, I mean, as long as it's healthy, lol. But sleeves... I'm iffy about them. Oh well, hope we can see what it is soon.

I agree with everyone who says that they're his arms and he can do what he wants. I wont really have a problem with his tattoos until he gets the Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber or someone inked on his arms. Then I may just question his sanity. Suspect

Mal if he ever gets the Jo Bros on inked on his arm, I will slap him.

But seriously, regardless if I am pro-ink(which if I wasn't would make it hypocritical considering all of mine) I am still all for Dave getting them if it's what he wants. He has very little left in his life that is all his and his alone privately, and his body is number one on that list of things that is all his---well his parents could probably have an opinion or two since they created it. But ya know what I mean.

Anyhoo, he's always said he wanted full sleeves, and it seems like vacation is when he gets work on them done. I wonder why will be left of his skin after these 8 months off tour are over. Laughing

I think his idea and reasoning for getting a sleeve is actually very cool. He's said that he wants a whole bunch of tattoos that represent different times or events in his life.

So in a way, he's using his arms as kind of a storybook. While some scrapbook, some journal, David gets tattoos. Same basic idea, if you ask me.