Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Dave performs on The Talk (CBS-TV) - Thursday, July 7th

Guest Guest

David to make a performance appearance onThe Talk (CBS-TV) 2pm EST (check your local listings)

DC Cheerleader

Guest Guest

As far as I know, he won't be a guest guest, but just performing. Anywho, seeing Dave on TV is always a good thing Very Happy

Made wrote:
As far as I know, he won't be a guest guest, but just performing. Anywho, seeing Dave on TV is always a good thing Very Happy

I don't think I've ever seen somebody just perform on the Talk.... I'm not sure though. My mom watches it more than I do. lol we'll find out tomorrow! Laughing

Guest Guest

Always up for David television performance! Cheers

Oooh!!!! Setting the DVR!

There's no place like the WNH for finding out about things before they happen! High Five!

The promo said that he would be performing and talking with them, so we'll hopefully get a bit of an interview with him.

Guest Guest
I just saw the promo from todays show and as Mal said it said "Rocking & Talkin with David Cook tomorrow!" Showed a clip of him from the AMA preshow performance. I hope he sits down with them to chat before he sings-not just a little chat while standing before or after performing.

Guest Guest
Oh my! I don't/can't watch The Talk here but I can only imagine how intimidated David will be questioned by all those women, lol.

Guest Guest
I see a lot of blushing on his side going on, LOL.

A performance and an interview would be awesome...either way, i just love seeing him on my TV screen!

I can imagine those women making him blush Embarassed A blushy Dave is adorable!

Guest Guest
DVR is set... Can't wait to get home from work tonight and watch!

My TV listings say that Nigel will be on the show with fellow SYTYCD judge Mary Murphy. And "David Cook performs". Hopefully there will be an interview too, though.

Andy tweeted this

Quote :
Good morning. Heading over to tape 'The Talk' with @nealfingtiemann & @thedavidcook. I usually don't "talk" this early, let alone wake up.

Guest Guest

Maybe Andy's doing all the talking LOL Face

Kyle tweeted this:

@kylespeek wrote:
@andyskib @nealfingtiemann @thedavidcook - while you guys talk, @montyanderson and I will be painting up a storm! TALK about that broseph!

That’s unusual, isn’t it? Usually it’s all the guys, or just David and Neal. I wonder why no Kyle and Monty?

Ooh! That would be interesting! And would probably mean that they're performing something other than TLG....

I was thinking GTTG.....

When I saw Andy is going to be there too, that was the first song I thought about.

Guest Guest
Great

I so want them to play GTTG!!! Awww Love

If they perform GTTG, I wonder if that means it'll be the next single. That would be surprising. I thought they'd pick a more "pop" sounding song for the next single, like "Fade into Me", for example. Although, in the vast majority of things that I've read, people--fans and critics alike--routinely cite GTTG as one of their favorites on the CD.

If GTTG is the next single, believe me, I won't complain!!

DP, I would be happy with GTTG as a single. That said, I don't think it really means anything if that is what they play given that he played Declaration on SNL back when DCTR was just released and we all know how that went.

Guest Guest
No complaint from me either, dp! In fact, I would be stoked!!!
I see endless possibilities for GTTG

I don't think anyone will complain if GTTG would be the next single but I agree whatever they play is irrelevant to the single.

DP, I would be happy with GTTG as a single. That said, I don't think it really means anything if that is what they play given that he played Declaration on SNL back when DCTR was just released and we all know how that went.

You're right! And I remember when he performed Declaration on SNL, I felt sure that it would be the next single. Imagine my surprise when we got CBTM instead. (And it was not a happy surprise....).

Guest Guest

Performing GTTG doesn't mean a thing. But hey, a girl can dream! drunken

BTW, how long is the show? Tapping toe

Guest Guest
The Last Goodbye

Guest Guest
Darn that online link doesn't appear to work on my ipad. Saddest

Very Sad Bummer, Stacy!

They are playing TLG

Guest Guest

Woah, chat with David is coming after the break!!!

OT, I really don't get what they're doing with his hair! Shocked Why didn't they leave it as it was on the video or something!

Guest Guest

He's soooooo adorable!!! Awww Love

Guest Guest
LOL flag yeah but they all seemed to like it Wink

Short chat but David was really his usual charming/adorable/funny self Very Happy

I thought that was so funny in a cute way when julie said " you are so adorable" when she was walking up to dave. Awww Love

LOL Face he kind of did look like a pimp.

video

mjsbigblog: VIDEO: David Cook perf an acoustic "The Last Goodbye" on The Talk + interview -> bit.ly oI7kMK

Great performance. I'm a sucker for acoustic. Interview was nothing special, though. Very brief and all things we've heard before. A bit bummed about that.

Buff, I believe he just said she was fantastic. Or maybe he used incredible. I can't remember which now. Either way..

Guest Guest
I missed what he said about JLo anyone catched it?

One of them said that Leah Remini is a friend of JLo so he said that she was fantastic on the show! And all of them laughed LOL flag

Guest Guest
@Prissy wrote:
video

mjsbigblog: VIDEO: David Cook perf an acoustic "The Last Goodbye" on The Talk + interview -> bit.ly oI7kMK

Thanks, Prissy!

TLG Performance

So cute, talented, gorgeous, smart, fun !!! Melt

Made wrote:
I missed what he said about JLo anyone catched it?

One of them said that Leah Remini is a friend of JLo so he said that she was fantastic on the show! And all of them laughed LOL flag

O okay . Thanks for answering Made & Chantelle

@garfield1 wrote:
I thought that was so funny in a cute way when julie said " you are so adorable" when she was walking up to dave. Awww Love

LOL Face he kind of did look like a pimp.

I just watched the video, haven't watched the tv yet, it is on now. Anyway, when did they say he was adorable? I didn't see it in the video on this page?