Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

11/05/11 - York, PA - Pullo Center Concert

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the 11/05 - York, PA - Pullo Center concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Barb (justforme), the WNH is streaming this concert HERE - You can watch the recorded ustream here as well.

SET LIST

1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. The Last Goodbye
5. Let Me Fall For You
6. Paper Heart
7. Come Back To Me
8. Kiss On The Neck
9. The Hand That Feeds [NIN cover]
10. Time Marches On
11. Lie
12. Here I Go Again [Whitesnake cover]
13. Barbasol
14. Light On
[Encore]
15. Fade Into Me
16. Rapid Eye Movement

Check out all the videos from this show HERE

Guest Guest

List of photobucket/flickr/twitpic/etc. collections of photos.

Angie's photos - set 1
Angie's photos - set 2

Michelle's photos

Olivia's photos

Amanda's photos

From Cindy's York photos (more can be found on pages 4 and 5 of this thread)
 york_117.jpg

Guest Guest

Post with links to all York, PA show videos

Best Videos

If you only watch one video/song from this tour it should be this song. The performance and banter were so moving and heartfelt.

From drusilla89

Guest Guest

Links to recap posts/press related posts.

David Cook Rocks a Full House in York

Guest Guest
Travel safe and have fun, everyone who is going to this! I know we have a lot of our WNs who will be there... can't wait to hear all about it, and see your pics and videos!

And thank you to Barb for doing the ustream for us!

Guest Guest
Thanks Jeannie. I'll try to tweet updates after sound check. Honestly I'm not the greatest when it comes to typing on phone keyboards lol. One of my kids passed along their old iphone to me yesterday. So I'm just getting used to using a touch screen. I hope the sound/video is decent.

I'm justforme2 on twitter if anyone wants to check for updates later today.

Safe travels everyone going!!! There's so many ppl going to this show, I have a feeling this will be one of the GREAT shows on this tour! You guys have a challenge. David said last night in Wake Forest that they were the best crowd on the tour so far - moving around a lot, noisy... Knowing who all is going to this show, I'm sure you can out-do Wake Forest!!! Go get em!!! LOL

Guest Guest
Have a blast tonight!!!

Guest Guest

Rock on you guys! Mega Rock

Everyone going HAVE A BLAST !!!
SEEMS THIS SHOW WILL GONNA BE ONE OF THE BEST OF THE TOUR !
The WaveDC CheerleaderGo WordNerds!The Wave
I hope he could give a special treat - new cover maybe !!!
And let's pray for a good ustream !!!
Fingers Crossed!!!Please!

Barb and i are here, waiting to get in to soundcheck. Cross your fingers we get something special!

Fingers crossed.

@vsteph1 wrote:
Barb and i are here, waiting to get in to soundcheck. Cross your fingers we get something special!

Fingers crossed.

Fingers Crossed!!!WooHoo!!

Viv !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... AGAIN !!! Happy Birthday!GiftHappy Birthday!

Siundcheck and the meet & greet were fun! Three songs at soundcheck and no requests. Made me wish my show had happened to be early in the tour when he was playing more and taking requests. Very Sad but still way fun.

The m&g was a fun atmosphere and the guys were all having fun with each other. I got a little Dave hug and then Monty wanted a hug too lol. I was like, sure. I dont have a clue what I said. For all I know I said hi and nothing else at all. But i am pretty sure at least that i didn't say anything crazy this time! then I got a second Dave hug which was nice. Still only a hug from the shoulders up and i think one armed but a Dave hug is a good thing no matter what.

Barb totally reprimanded him for ruining our video guessing contest. I could hear at the end he was like "i didn't know! You gotta tweet something next time." This while barb was getting her monty hug and so i was, to Dave, like, "oh, like you'd even see that one tweet. " and he was all, "I DO read them." but i still think he can't possibly come close to reading all of them and must miss more than he sees.

Anyway, it was fun but soon the real fun begins - the show!

Guest Guest
LOL Face Go Barb!

Glad it went well and you are having a good time. Two Dave hugs and a Monty hug were what I got too.

I think the soundcheck length also has to do with the number of people in VIP - they have to get through them all - and you had over 100, right?

We had 125. The guy running it said we were the biggest group so far this tour. They are STILL meeting & greeting. We were in the middle of the line and after we went to dinner and back they're still going.

Guest Guest
That's really something. We had 104 in Columbus... we were at the end of the line and when we left the building it was less than 10 minutes until they let us back in for the show.

I know Cleveland is sold out of VIPs tomorrow night too, so that should be another long one.

@Piper wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:

Fingers crossed.

Fingers Crossed!!!WooHoo!!

Viv !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... AGAIN !!! Happy Birthday!GiftHappy Birthday!

Thanks. I just found out on twitter it is Mr Sixx bd too. lol. We share the same birthday. Smile

Guest Guest

Happy Birthday Viv!!! What better way to celebrate then have a Ustream Dave concert Great

Tricia wrote:
Happy Birthday Viv!!! What better way to celebrate then have a Ustream Dave concert Great

Thank you. I thought the same thing. In fact my Sis was supposed to take me out for my bd, but she forgot she had a wedding to go through. And I was rellieved because now i can join in the ustream. lol

I came into the opening act with low expectations but they were pretty fun, and not bad to look at besides. They are setting up for Gavin now.

Guest Guest

You go, Barb! I would have paid to see the look on Dave's face when you told him he ruined our contest LOL Face And good for you, Stacy for behaving, lol.

Setlist
1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. The Last Goodbye
5. Let Me Fall For You
6. Paper Heart
7. Come Back To Me
8. Kiss On The Neck
9. The Hand That Feeds [NIN cover]
10. Time Marches On
11. Lie
12. Here I Go Again [Whitesnake cover]
13. Barbasol
14. Light On
[Encore]
15. Fade Into Me
16. Rapid Eye Movement

Sad that I missed the ustream tonight, but OMG... can't believe he finally pulled the Whitesnake cover out!!!! WooHoo!! Cannot wait for videos to surface of that!

Guest Guest

Hopefully Stacy and Barb survived the WS cover...... I was in the Ustream and almost didn't Thud

Guest Guest
It was amazing-thanks Barb. And to have complete silence during Lie was perfect-his voice was perfect too accapella!

Quote :
@tisOlivia
Got video of FIM and Whitesnake cover, lots and lots and lots and lots of pics.

Yahoo!

Guest Guest
Thank you so much for the ustream Barb!!!

OMG!! Lie gave be chills! And the Whitesnake cover... HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he did the Whitesnake song!!! It wasn't on the setlist so it was a total surprise. He said he was going to add a song. Then he asked how we felt about Foghat and the response was a little tepid. So he asked how about Whitesnake. And I, um, screamed. A particularly good scream even for me and I've had some good ones. He laughed at the screams. And then sang it. It was so much fun! Every song was great! More later

Guest Guest
The ustream was awesome!!! Another amazing show!! Soooooo happy you all had a blast! Can't wait to hear more and see some pretties!

And Stacy, glad to see you survived Whitesnake, lol

Guest Guest

Here is one of Olivia's pictures she tweeted as we await more from her~ WooHoo!!
PICTURE

Guest Guest

Circadian by bobsessive-thanks again for another great video!

Guest Guest

Whitesnakes "Here I go Again" thanks to DCFanOlivia!

Guest Guest

Fade Into Me-posted by Drusilla89-thanks!

Guest Guest

Time Marches On by bobsessive

Guest Guest

Damn people got the videos up quickly for this show! What an amazing day. You all should have seen his face when I told him about our FIM video contest LOL flag I told him that he never gives us a hint about anything. So we set up a contest to guess what the new video would include, and he spills the entire thing. He said "You have to tell me when you are having contests". Umm sure Dave I'll just give you a call and let you know lol. He was adorable. The guys seemed to be in a hugging mood today. I got nice hugs from David, Monty and Andy without even having to ask.

Sound check seemed a bit rushed. We got Movin' Out, Slow Ride and GTTG. Not really any banter at all. I'm sure they needed to make it quick to get all 125 fans through the meet and greet. The meet and greet was so much fun. The guys were having a battle over the music being played in the room. When the Ground Control guy running the M&G played the song Beth for the third time in a row Dave walked out. When he started it again two of the other guys left. Dave walked over and put on Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl. That lasted for about half the song and Wade changed it to Journey.

After we got through the M&G we went out for dinner. When we came back there were still fans going into the room. Kudos to David and the guys for taking the time to make each of the 125 fans feel special.

The concert was awesome!! The opener wasn't as bad as I expected him to be after checking him out on youtube. His music isn't for me, but he was cute and charming. Gavin is a truly talented showman. I really enjoyed his set. You could tell from his voice that he was sick, but he still gave it his all.

We got a great set list tonight. Stacy screamed so loud when he asked about playing Whitesnake. They got a much bigger response to the offer of that song than for Slow Ride(probably because we got Slow Ride in sound check). Lie was so beautiful tonight. His voice is gorgeous and there was absolute silence during the A Capella part.

We decided to do the post show M&G with Gavin and David. Tricia asked me to pick up a hoodie for her since she is in Canada and can't get to a show. If you spent $45 or more on merch you got a wristband for the post show M&G. So THANKS Tricia for having me buy your hoodie. Both guys were charming and chatty after the show. I told them that I work about 60 hours or more a week and that today was my first full day off in a month. I thanked them for making my day off so special. In unison like they rehearsed it both guys lifted their hands to high five me lol. I think they both liked hearing that they made someone so happy for a few hours.

I'm glad that the ustream finally decided to work. I'm sorry about the first few songs. The service in the venue was awful. It took forever to connect to the server. I lost the connection and had to restart a few times during the show. Oh and during Lie, that interruption was my daughter calling me and breaking the connection Embarassed I hope the sound was good for everyone!

Guest Guest
This sounds like an amazing show... I'm so happy for all of you who were there!

Barb thanks for the great Ustream !!! Blow Kisses
And Dear Lord !!! WS COVER Mega Rock I ALMOST DIED HERE !
I guessed he will give you a special treat last night!!!
Awesome show ! I'm glad you all had a blast!!!!

Guest Guest

So happy that you had a great time, Barb! And also thanks for ustreaming and glad it finally worked Great

Thanks all for uploading the videos and posting here so quickly Very Happy

Guest Guest

Lord save me!!! Thud

Via TisOlivia

Guest Guest
Thud! Holy shit... to think I'll be seeing that in person in about 12 hours!

Thank you so much for the ustream Barb. I went to bad at 4:30 a.m Sleep
Great show and great videos. thanks all of you.
FIM : declaration of love for his fans
TMO: I adore this song from the beginning
THTF: pure rock

LIE:

HIGA: .... i need to watch again .... this is only the 10th time ....

I love David every time much more. also I think he is so damn sexy

Guest Guest

From livehead16:

Fuck me... what a gorgeous smile!

Guest Guest
Angie (angelangiekc) has some gorgeous pictures HERE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.