Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DavidCnDannyluvr

Does anyone know...

Hey guys! I know you haven't heard from me in quite a while and I'm really sorry. Life got REALLY busy. I graduated high school as the valedictorian, and now I'm in college and in around 6 organizations, so obviously it gets kind of hectic. One organization I'm in is the Colleges Against Cancer/ Relay For Life group. Which brings me to my question. I'm on the entertainment committee, meaning I get to help book the musicians that play at the actual event. Obviously, my first choice is David, but I have no idea how I'd go about doing that or who I'd contact. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance guys! I miss you all and just know I haven't forgotten about you!

What about calling his management company? Not sure if that will work. But it might be a start.

SPICE!!!! Where have you been, girl??? Hi!

Check with Lisa at DCO - she may have a better suggestion then I do, which is nada. LOL

Stop in and say Hi now and then.

HI! I've been in school! hahaha I just started college. Other than that, I got a job and I started supporting a bunch of local bands so I hung with them! By the way since I'm an "adult" now you can call me Jessica. haha That's my actual first name. Smile But ok! I'll do that. Thanks! I'll try to start posting more in here. Life just got really hectic after I started my senior year of high school! How have you been?

Guest Guest
Hi! Hi Jessica! Nice to see you hear. I'm sorry I don't have the info you need.

HI! I've been in school! hahaha I just started college. Other than that, I got a job and I started supporting a bunch of local bands so I hung with them! By the way since I'm an "adult" now you can call me Jessica. haha That's my actual first name. Smile But ok! I'll do that. Thanks! I'll try to start posting more in here. Life just got really hectic after I started my senior year of high school! How have you been?

What??? Shocked You have a "real name"??? hahahahaha Seriously, glad to know life has been exciting for you! What are you taking in college?

And you've been supporting local bands? Awesome!!! Anything you'd like to share with us? Personally, I LOVE new bands. Especially Indy bands. I've found so many really talented groups. Feel free to throw a video our way.

Yeah. I have a real name. Very Happy My parents didn't want me saying it, but now that I have a bit more freedom, and it's one of the most common female names, I think it's ok. haha I'm trying to do Music Business! I have to actually get accepted into the major first, but for right now that's my plan!

I have a ton of bands you could check out. Some of them are bigger than others, and some of them aren't even from where I'm from, but they're all still really good. hahaha Would you like me to message you so we don't go too far off topic? haha

Hi Jessica, you may start at your school's student programming organization to see what contacts they have with talent agencies. The students there may have experience putting on concerts and can better guide you.

Jessica, first of all, HUGE congrats on being high school valedictorian - what an amazing accomplishment! And further congrats on starting college - I'm amazed you found a few minutes to check in here what with all you're taking on - it's great to see you again.

As for your question, Peggy and Annie had great suggestions. I was going to add contacting XIX his management company but Viv beat me to that suggestion so I got nothin lol. Other than wishing you good luck!

Guest Guest

Jessica, so, so nice to "see" you around! Congrats on being the valedictorian and having already started college! I can imagine how hectic your life must be right now but it would be great if you drop by now and then.

Re booking David, any of the suggestions the girls gave are great Very Happy Good Luck!

Jessica - you can message me anytime! There is a thread here called "Other Entertainment" where you can pimp to your hearts content. Great But feel free to message me. I've been kinda MIA lately - it's that whole real life thing - but I always have time for music!

@ANNIE702 wrote:
Hi Jessica, you may start at your school's student programming organization to see what contacts they have with talent agencies. The students there may have experience putting on concerts and can better guide you.

I'm actually part of the student programming here! Smile I just don't like how it's run at all. The leader of it is a control freak and doesn't let anyone do anything except help with events. I want to help book bands and learn the music business, not sit back and watch someone that's not even in the Music Business major do all the work. If it comes down to it though I'll try asking them. Thanks!

Jessica, first of all, HUGE congrats on being high school valedictorian - what an amazing accomplishment! And further congrats on starting college - I'm amazed you found a few minutes to check in here what with all you're taking on - it's great to see you again.

As for your question, Peggy and Annie had great suggestions. I was going to add contacting XIX his management company but Viv beat me to that suggestion so I got nothin lol. Other than wishing you good luck!

Thank you! Smile haha A lot of my free time has to do with procrastination. LOL flag Thanks though!

Made wrote:
Jessica, so, so nice to "see" you around! Congrats on being the valedictorian and having already started college! I can imagine how hectic your life must be right now but it would be great if you drop by now and then.

Re booking David, any of the suggestions the girls gave are great Very Happy Good Luck!

Thank you! I'm going to try to drop in more often! Smile

@pn112 wrote:
Jessica - you can message me anytime! There is a thread here called "Other Entertainment" where you can pimp to your hearts content. Great But feel free to message me. I've been kinda MIA lately - it's that whole real life thing - but I always have time for music!

oh wow! ok! That's awesome. Yeah that whole "real life" thing gets in the way sometimes LOL flag

Wow Jessica that's awesome! a valedictorian!! I'm Not Worthy! You must have studied a lot! Then you deserve it! I don't know maybe with twitter? You could explain it to Andy, or some of the band mates, they don't have so many followers/feedback as David has. I don't know. You could try it,
Starting College wow that must be very exiting! Very Happy I'm happy for you! Jump welcome back