Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

David's 2013 American Idol Appearances - "Laying Me Low"

Guest Guest

Good interview and it's wonderful to see him so excited and, how would I put it? Lighthearted, just enjoying himself, maybe? Yep, that's it and I'm a happy camper for that. Very Happy

Guest Guest
Such an amusing interview with David talking to Casey Abrams for The Hollywood Reporter.

Guest Guest

From the examiner.com Great

"Adding to the long list of Idol alums was Season 7 winner David Cook promoting his latest single release “Laying Me Low.” Out of all the Idol winners and finalists performing this season, Cook had the best performance and single, bar none. Both were high-energy and catchy, plus it’s a rocking song."

Guest Guest
I just saw that... It is cracking me up. I thought I was the only person to have never watched The West Wing. I started watching it on Netflix a couple of months ago, and I am about halfway through season 6. When he said he was watching it too, I just started to laugh.

His happiness with things right now just seems to radiate from him, doesn't it?

Awwww.... what a sweet interview with Casey!

Is it me.... or was that the second interview that David signed off
with "buy the single so I can keep playing music" with a big thumbs up
at the end.?!

Guest Guest
You're right, Shelley. That's the second interview he closed like that. Smart man, if you ask me LOL

Just watched the Interview with Casey who i always got a kick out of and him and David together was Great . I got to Agree that he just seems so much at ease with him self he looks Great and I Can't wait for the rest of the Album . Love him and love his Music. He is Amazing. Awww LoveAwww Love

I am totally obsessed and addicted to David Cook. I cannot get this song out of my head. David Cook killed us softly with that incredible vocal performance. David Cook wins the post Idol performances with that incredible performance. Boy, David Cook is the Sexiest Idol Winner Ever. DC Cheerleader

Guest Guest

I don't think this one was posted yet-by Lexi at the AI show-love that she asked him about album & tour! Smile

I have a question about something he said in a prior interview. He said this was the 6th time he's performed on Idol since he won. I count it as the 5th. He didn't sound too certain, so maybe it is the 5th. Does anyone know? By my recollection, these are the post-win songs he's performed on Idol:

CBTM
Permanent
Jumpin' Jack Flash
TLG
LML

Guest Guest
Don't You Forget About Me is the one you are missing, Dorothy.

eta: Did he do TLG? I know last year he did TLSIWFY. I don't remember TLG... though I'm still exhausted from my trip.

Wow! Can't believe I forgot DYFAM and TLSIWFY!

I just checked. He did TLG in April 2011.

So it's actually 7!

Guest Guest
He did do TLG at top 7 show in 2011-I looked it up!

That is 7 ~

CBTM
Permanent
Jumpin Jack Flash
Don't you Forget About Me
TLG
TLSIWFY
LML

ETA~ I love that he has made so many post idol apearances-would also love to hear an "Islands in the Stream" duet with Kree!

Guest Guest

Wow... he's been back even more than HE realized. LOL Face They do love him there.

Now I remember TLG on the show.

Guest Guest
ShookByCook wrote:

ETA~ I love that he has made so many post idol apearances-would also love to hear an "Islands in the Stream" duet with Kree!

I would love that too and I mentioned it in the AI thread 'cause I really like Kree Very Happy

WOW, 7 times must be a record for past contestants' performances on Idol.

I wonder how many times Carrie has been on. She's got to be right up there with David in number of appearances.

Nice find, Viv, always loved MasterClassLady. She's one smart cookie. And Cookie lol.

Guest Guest

Iinterview from Americanidol.com with "Professional Musician Extraordinaire"!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.