Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cookie4tune

New Tour Dates - 43 so far! (Keep them coming, Dave!)

Guest Guest
I'm in Florida but Pensacola is almost a 9 hour trip as this state is one long one-hope he heads down south a little more!

Guest Guest
Crossing my fingers for you, Barb.

If I can get a ticket to Ann Arbor, I will definitely go there. I'd like to do Kokomo, but that's a small venue with very limited seating, so not holding my breath.

I'm hoping he moves from Michigan down into Ohio.

Guest Guest

All 11 shows listed thus far are now officially confirmed! Smile

Other than Jackson, he is just skirting around me. Suspect Seriously, map out the shows from Little Rock to Birmingham. I'm in northern Mississippi, right in the middle of all those shows yet I can't make it to any of them because they're all during the week. Wonder what my chances are that he actually does Memphis on Friday or Saturday of that week..?

I know, I know, I sound ungrateful. Embarassed

Guest Guest
Still nothing close enough for me. I'm remaining hopeful as more dates keep popping up.

Guest Guest
I think you should be hopeful. It seems like Fleming is actually trying to set up this tour in a more orderly manner. Remember how it was on the Declaration Tour? No rhyme or reason to it, they were backtracking and jumping all over the place.

I just don't think any of the northeast dates have been put out yet, but I think they are coming.

This is so exciting! A real David Cook Tour again! Let the insanity (and late nights?) begin!

I've got to get a internet connection again.

I'm sorry I removed the asterisks in the OP, mods. I was confused, I thought when a show is listed on DCO, it means confirmed? Then I read the asterisks mean confirmed, and no asterisk means no confirmation? But then again, all shows are listed on DCO. And now I'm even more confused, lol LOL flag

Excited2 Excited2 Excited2 

I'm really excited about all the shows and for those who are going but so wanting some Missouri dates to be announced.

DEBRA

Guest Guest
I'm sorry I removed the asterisks in the OP, mods. I was confused, I thought when a show is listed on DCO, it means confirmed? Then I read the asterisks mean confirmed, and no asterisk means no confirmation? But then again, all shows are listed on DCO. And now I'm even more confused, lol LOL flag

I put the asterisks back, Dinna. I have been listing them as we hear about them, putting the asterisk in once it is confirmed on DCO. And yes, at the moment everything we have. Has been confirmed, but hopefully more shows will be coming up soon, so we will stick with the * meaning it's confirmed. Smile

crossing my fingers for a date in wisconsin. i have a friend from michigan who is so happy about the ann arbor date.

Guest Guest

So Kokomo ticket sales were a huge mess... one guy with a cell phone. Getting through was impossible. Thanks to Lenore though, Eve and I have tickets.

Excited2Excited2Excited2 I am going to a show!!!! Excited2Excited2Excited2

Lenore, we really can't thank you enough for getting those two extras. Hug

Guest Guest
Congrats on the tickets. I know the three of you will have a great time at the show.

So Glad for You Jeannie and all our friends going to the shows !!! Popcorn Cannot wait to listen the news songs he promissed to sing at the upcoming shows... WooHoo!! 

Guest Guest
Quote :
David Cook News/Info ‏@FoolsApril64  1m  
*UNconfirmed* 24-Oct (Thu) David Cook at Musikfest Cafe (Bethlehem, PA)
Looks like he'll be hitting the east coast area in late October.

Per twitter, presale for this show will be August 27th, and there will be VIP.

Hey Dave, you have to travel through Ohio on your way from Ann Arbor to Bethlehem, and you have 3 days... a show here would be nice! Wink

Guest Guest
Quote :
@FoolsApril64: *UNconfirmed* 28-Sep (Sat) David Cook at 12th & Porter (Nashville, TN)

And another date! Keep 'me coming, Dave!

Guest Guest
Jeannie, Thanks for the text update today! It was welcome info in the middle of a long day of meetings. I'm still hoping for a Philly or South Jersey show. The PA show is an option if nothing closer is announced.

Guest Guest

What a nice feeling to look at all those concert days!!! Whoa!!! 

I'm thinking.... are Dave and Fleming continuing to work on these dates (and more) along the way or it's all been established and "leaked" one by one?

Not that it matters either way for me, though... Anyway, when scrobbling his songs on last.fm, I can't help but smile seeing the label "On Tour" there Smile #happy

Quote :
David Cook News/Info ‏@FoolsApril64 35m
DCO | *NEW SHOW!* 28-SEP (Sat) DAVID COOK at 12th & Porter (Nashville, TN)
bit.ly 14KXRYK @thedavidcook @12th_and_Porter

And it's on DCO now. No ticket info yet.

Guest Guest

That's awesome, Jamie! Great

Love is not a strong enough for him touring again!! Cell cast, new vids, pics, recaps...Jump DC Cheerleader WooHoo!!  Now just announce a NY show and all will be perfect!!

Guest Guest
Eve just got our VIP tickets for Ann Arbor!

Guest Guest
Just added this to the OP, but will also post it here.

If anyone wants to purchase 2 mezzanine GA tickets to the now sold-out Cain's show in Tulsa, please send a PM to davidrocks4ever here on the board. She has 2 she will sell for what she paid for them.

Guest Guest
You're welcome!

So in a moment of David Cook induced "insanity" I just bought tickets for Nashville. Eve, Rachel, Hannah and I are going to road trip it. Long ride, but it will be fun!

No Nashville for me and my friend. Tickets went on sale while I was in surgery lab and I just got out. Y'all have fun.

Fuck.

Sorry to hear that Jamie...  Very Sad     Was hoping to see you at the concert.
It's been since the Jingle Ball that we've been at the same show!

Had planned to do VIP? Believe they have general tickets still available.

Guest Guest
Just announced and on DCO, so official:

Irving Plaza, NYC Saturday October 24th.

So happy for all our NE fans!

Happy for everybody! I know he can't forget MISSOURI. It's his home state! Surely hel'll come here eventually. Banging head 

DEBRA

Guest Guest
I am sure he will. He tweeted last night "More dates to come." So hang in there!

Guest Guest
DblJerseyGirl on twitter:

@DblJerseyGirl: Called the box office for Irving. Citi preferred seats are just a set of tix they put aside for citi members in case sold out of regular tix

@DblJerseyGirl: You CANNOT buy VIP tix with Citi preferred. So if you want VIP, don't use the Citi link. She also said no M&G, just front of line access VIP

Just thought I would pass that along for anyone going to the Irving show.

NY.... DAVE....WooHoo!!  A show that I could go.... Cheers 

Alrighty, well I went ahead and got GA tix for my friend and I for Nashville. Maybe we'll get lucky and find someone with an extra VIP ticket so my friend can go, even if I can't. She was all excited about meeting Dave, and very disappointed when they sold out before we were through with lab yesterday. Very Sad She's never even been to a show before!

So I'll still see y'all there! Smile

NYC!!! Coming Too! so exciting!! Excited Excited on a side note, does anyone have an Xtra VIP ticket to the Ann Arbor show? my friend Angela is going but she couldn't find any left. please let me know. thank you. Very Happy 

Stephora aka Cookienerd0006
Loud Tour '11: 02/12;09/12
RFH 2012: 05/05;05/06

Guest Guest

Yay, Jamie! Can't wait to see you in Nashville. Smile

I will keep my eyes open for extra VIPs to Nashville and Ann Arbor.

IRVING MOTHER FUCKING PLAZA HERE I COME AGAIN!

woot woot!

STAAACCYYY!!!! Hug 

I wish I could make it back to Irving with you, but it just can't happen this year Very Sad But I do hope I see you on this tour at some point! Have fun!

Jeannie wrote:
Yay, Jamie! Can't wait to see you in Nashville. Smile

I will keep my eyes open for extra VIPs to Nashville and Ann Arbor.

I can't wait to see everyone too! It doesn't seem like many people I know are making it to the Jackson show, so Nashville will be that massive reunion/party. Kinda like the very first Tennessee shows 4 1/2 years ago. (Damn...that was a long time ago!)

Thanks for keeping an eye out. Yesterday was a reaaaaaallly shitty day that was only exacerbated by the spur-of-the-moment ticket announcement that I completely missed because of lab. Very Sad Keeping my fingers crossed that something pops up for my friend. I'm excited to introduce her to "our world" Wink Though she may come out of it thinking we've lost our collective minds. LOL flag 

Nah. I'm not worried. West coast dates will come. I doubt they would ignore a whole half of the country. This tour seems to be more organized than past tours. Kinda cool.

I'm thinking to go... but need to check the hotel and plane tickets costs... and I'll need to miss 3 days of work to be able to fly to US and come back - tough decision between the emotion (GO) and reason (NOT GO)... and I checked there'll be no M&G...
Very Sad so I'm really in doubt !! Anyway I'll try to buy the ticket and decide later... scratch

Guest Guest
New UNCONFIRMED Date (but it's on the venue's website):

10/18 - Watseka Theater, Watseka, IL

Jeannie wrote:
New UNCONFIRMED Date (but it's on the venue's website):

10/18 - Watseka Theater, Watseka, IL

I'm thinking about going to this show because I am moving to southern Wisc next month. Watseka is 4.5 hours from where I will be, so I will need a floor someplace to crash on after the show (if I decide to go). Anyone know of a spare floor I could crash on after this show?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.