Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cookie4tune

New Tour Dates - 43 so far! (Keep them coming, Dave!)

Jeannie wrote:
New UNCONFIRMED Date (but it's on the venue's website):

10/18 - Watseka Theater, Watseka, IL

This is a show that I *might* actually be able to attend but I just looked up the venue and it appears there are only about 400 seats. I doubt I would even be able to get a seat Very Sad I guess I will hold out for one closer to home.

Guest Guest
Another UNCONFIRMED date:

Quote :
David Cook News/Info ‏@FoolsApril64 2h
*UNconfirmed* 25-Oct (Fri) David cook at 89 North (Patchogue, NY)

I am still hoping for an Ohio show between Ann Arbor and Bethlehem. He will definitely be traveling right through our state. *crosses fingers*

Peg, I don't know of anyone who lives in that area, but if I hear I will let you know.

@dc122082 wrote:
Jeannie wrote:
New UNCONFIRMED Date (but it's on the venue's website):

10/18 - Watseka Theater, Watseka, IL
This is a show that I *might* actually be able to attend but I just looked up the venue and it appears there are only about 400 seats.  I doubt I would even be able to get a seat Very Sad I guess I will hold out for one closer to home.
I was also thinking about doing this one even though I'm in Western Missouri so this would be a goodly drive.  Since it's only 400 seats, I'm seriously thinking about missing and just waiting and hoping for something closer.  RL has really kept me tied down lately so waiting for closer show would probably be best.  Come on, Dave, come back to MISSOURI.  Great 

DEBRA

I am going to the NYC one! Finally gonna see the big apple AND meet a DC buddie I have been chatting with for a couple years. So excited!

Jeannie wrote:

Quote :
David Cook News/Info ‏@FoolsApril64  2h  

Well, shoot. That is halfway out Long Island. If it were a Saturday or Sunday, I might be able to make it, but not a work night. At least I heard about this one after hearing about Irving Plaza which is much easier to get to in every way, so it won't be so bad to miss this one. Smile

Guest Guest
Jeannie wrote:

Quote :
David Cook News/Info ‏@FoolsApril64  2h  
I am still hoping for an Ohio show between Ann Arbor and Bethlehem. He will definitely be traveling right through our state. *crosses fingers*

Peg, I don't know of anyone who lives in that area, but if I hear I will let you know.

It must be confirmed as I saw people on twitter say they bought tickets this afternoon & VIP is sold out already.

Crap Peg. I'm thinking of visiting
Rochester in October and was hoping to see you. Oh well, hope the move is a good one for you!

Patchogue is my hometown. I grew up there. My high school is 10 minutes from the venue. I'm thinking about doing long island and nyc

Guest Guest
It looks like there will be GA-VIP M&G and also Venue VIP balcony area for sale at 10am Thursday August 29th-good luck!

IRVING PLAZA TICKETS

Quote :
VIP Meet & Greet includes: One general admission ticket, Meet & Greet with David Cook, Early Entry

Venue VIP includes (does not include Meet & Greet): Front of the line access, VIP area in the balcony, Poster

Age Restriction: 16+ unless accompanied by an adult

Guest Guest
@roxybella wrote:
Can someone make a 2013 tour folder?

We will be starting one when the shows start with threads for each show, I'm sure. We figured we'd just use this thread for planning and discussion before the shows.

ShookByCook wrote:
It looks like there will be GA-VIP M&G and also Venue VIP balcony area for sale at 10am Thursday August 29th-good luck!

IRVING PLAZA TICKETS

Quote :
VIP Meet & Greet includes: One general admission ticket, Meet & Greet with David Cook, Early Entry

Venue VIP includes (does not include Meet & Greet): Front of the line access, VIP area in the balcony, Poster

Age Restriction: 16+ unless accompanied by an adult

Fingers Crossed!!! 

Guest Guest
From what I see on twitter, looks like M&G VIPs were sold out in under 2 minutes. Anyone here who was trying for one get lucky?

Jeannie wrote:
From what I see on twitter, looks like M&G VIPs were sold out in under 2 minutes. Anyone here who was trying for one get lucky?

I entered at 10 am precisely and got a message "High demand! No matches...
Search again for these tickets (a fan may have let them go) or change quantity/ticket type"....
it's Nuts !!! Very Sad No NYC show for me.... Very Sad

Guest Guest

Sorry, Chris. Hug

Watseka tickets have gone on sale (without warning.) and LOL Face my iPad wants to change Watseka to "Wasteland"

Crazy  This VIP ticket thing is off the charts weird.

DEBRA

there is one florida show but its 9 hours away from be. i dont have the money like i did back in 09 to drive that far. i hope he comes closer. haven't seen him since the food and wine festival in orlando last year

MORE!! Very Happy

Quote :
David Cook News/Info ‏@FoolsApril64
DCO | *NEW SHOW!* 29-Oct (Tue) David Cook at World Café Live (Philadelphia) bit.ly 16U3aZ9 @thedavidcook @worldcafelive #DCtour

Quote :
David Cook News/Info ‏@FoolsApril64
DCO | * NEW SHOW * 30-Oct (Wed) David Cook and Altar Bar (Pittsburgh, PA) http:// bit.ly/16U0R8F @ thedavidcook @ altarbar # DCtour

Guest Guest
Also on the Fleming site, but not official yet:

10/22 - Chameleon Club, Lancaster, PA

Come on, Dave! You can do an Ohio show 10/21 as you drive through. Please...

Eta: Though I can't complain... Pittsburgh is only a 45 minute drive for me. Easily doable on a work night.

four shows in PA? share the love with other states please! i just want one Very Sad

Guest Guest
That's great, Dorothy! I am happy for you and the other Long Islanders.

Someday I have to get to Long Island. My dad was in the coast guard during WWII, and he was stationed at Montauk on LI as a lighthouse keeper. I really want to see the lighthouse there someday.

Guest Guest
Stacy and I are going to the NYC show. We were unable to get the balcony access tickets. We have GA floor tix. I haven't decided if I'm going to the Philly show yet. It's a work night and two GA shows in one week might be too much for me.

Ok Barb! I was just wondering. I just realized that it was for the actual shows. I hope to see you in NYC. I'm also going to Long Island. No brainer! I might have a connection for Long island. And get VIP tickets.

I found VIP tix for me and my friend for Nashville Smile Although some people are little batshit crazy in this fandom sometimes....we also have some of the absolute nicest human beings on the planet Smile

Guest Guest
Jamie, that's great! So happy to hear it, though I must say I am not surprised. This group really is made up of good people.

Guest Guest
@roxybella wrote:
Can someone make a 2013 tour folder?

Made added it this morning, and I just put up threads for all the shows we know about so far.

You can find the new folder HERE.

Guest Guest
Jeannie and Made, Thanks for setting up the tour folder.

justforme wrote:
Jeannie and Made, Thanks for setting up the tour folder.

Wow! Y'all have been busy! The new folder looks great! Have a feeling
it will look even better when we get the concert goodies added!! Yahoo! 

Guest Guest

Thanks, everyone! It sure will look more awesome when we have all the goodies, Shelley!!! Soooo happy to have those to look forward to Jump 

Ok. now that I saw that there's a direct bus from Montreal to Patchogue, I am very tempted to go to the show! I was just wondering. how to get from Patchogue to NYC? the plan for me was to get to Patchogue directly, having the show and stuff, check out and get to NYC! should I use the subway? any info will help me in making this work. thank you! Smile

P.S Guess I want to do this since there's no Canadian dates announced yet ( I really hope it has nothing to do with concert bar taxes increasing these days across Canada).

Stephora

Loud Tour '11: 02/11;09/11
RFH '12 : 05/05;06/05

Also if anyone got an Xtra VIP M&G ticket to that show, can you please let me know asap?

thanks again. Smile

Stephora aka Cookienerd0006

I think I'd look into the LIRR (Long Island Railroad). It goes right into Manhattan.

Stephora,

I had no idea there was a bus directly from Patchogue to Montreal. I have to look into that. And yes the train is about 2 block walk to the venue. LIRR. If you need a place to stay between Patchogue and NYC. My apartment is available and we can go to Irving plaza together. Let me know. I live about 20 minutes from the venue and the nearest train station.

The tour folder looks amazing. I was getting a little confused where to buy tickets. I was going here there and everywhere. I can't wait for these dates to come. I get to see my family in PA that I haven't seen in a while. Things really do work out. Because I was supposed to be visit GA instead. But that fell through with things changing.

If anyone has questions about the Patchogue date let me know.

Guest Guest
New UNCONFIRMED date:

Wednesday 10/23 - Ram's Head Live, Baltimore MD

I am sooo excited that they are back on the road. I can't to see and hear new music. However never forget the oldie but goodies..

I am heading to 2 shows so far.. bounce Yahoo! Ann Arbor and Irving Plaza (I missed the last tour show, I am not missing this one.. Wink )

Fingers Crossed!!! that he more in NY (come to the other side of the state).

I love seeing Analog Heart on his gear. I don't know why. I just do. Smile

@vsteph1 wrote:

I love it too. I think, for me, it's because Analog Heart represents HIM--his music, his vision, without all the compromises he has had to make with his music since Idol.

@vsteph1 wrote:
I love it too.  I think, for me, it's because  Analog Heart represents HIM--his music, his vision, without all the compromises he has had to make with his music since Idol.
If this had a like button, I would so hit it! Totally agree!

Guest Guest
@vsteph1 wrote:
I love it too.  I think, for me, it's because  Analog Heart represents HIM--his music, his vision, without all the compromises he has had to make with his music since Idol.

I agree with both of you- plus I love that it's in what's made to look like his handwriting Smile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.