Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DCcrazy

hello.... is it me you're looking for ?

Had to, sorry I couldn't help it lol.

With all the news of the new album, I found myself drawn back here to check on everyone and see how you all are doing. Everytime there's big news. ..MJ's death, album drops, etc I find myself thinking of all of you and wandering back here. Just goes to show how big of an impact this place and all of you had on me. What's crazier is how I manage to remember my password after all these years lol

Hi there! Hi! I don't know how I remember my password either, haha. I only come on here every few months and it seems that most people have been absent from here for a lot longer than that, but it is nice to check in every now and then!

Guest Guest

Hi!!! Nice to see both of you back, Megan and Lori! We have been holding the fort until you guys decided to come back and David releases new music. Hope we can rebuild this community which has been so awesome and fun. Don't be strangers!

Group Hug2

Guest Guest
So nice to see you girls again. Yes this home has been a place where we shared many good times & looking forward to this next chapter.

It's hard to believe at this time 7 years ago it was the night before the finale & we were getting ready to vote for 4 hours for David. "Rock the Vote" worked!

Guest Guest

WOW, Rock the Vote was the first name of this forum Smile And well, tomorrow, my birthday, was the date David actually won!!! It was very funny 'cause I said to the family "Look, we'll celebrate my birthday tomorrow, 'cause today I have  to watch David win the show, LOL Face

Happy days Very Happy

Hello! Glad to see people coming back.

DEBRA

Hi! Hey everybody!! I haven't been on here in a long time Smile I always had a great time on here and i think i have met some of you. Ready for the next chapter David is going to put us on Very Happy

I pop in once in a while, but it's been like a ghost town. Nice to see people coming in here once in a while. Who says you can't go home again?

Guest Guest

You can always come Home... we'll keep the Light On. Wink

Nice to see everyone, and I hope that everyone keeps checking in. With the new music on it's way - and a fall tour in the planning, things should pick back up!

I'm just checking in, too! Got my stuff ordered from PM and now just waiting for Sept. and news of tour dates. It's so nice to have Dave stuff to look forward to.

DEBRA Popcorn

Hello all. Just patiently, okay, maybe not so patiently waiting for 9/18. Yay we got a date! Also I had to laugh at him last night at the az show, when he said "it's 500 million degree's" right now. LOL! I adore his humor soooooo much. Anyway, just dropped in to say hello. Smile

I thought he did a fantastic show in Arizona. I wish they would have started earlier so David could have finish his show before the fireworks.  I always wonder how he can be so fast at bantering on stage. I am happy Smile for September but a little disappointed that there were not more tickets for David's album release party. I was fortunate to be able to go to the last 2 and never thought there would not be enough tickets for everyone to go this time. lol Very Sad

How many tickets were there? I heard they sold in like 10 mins or something like that?

Guest Guest
The venue only holds 100 max. It looks like he sold about 75. My guess is the rest were held for friends and family. It seems the party is being held on a production stage in a recording studio... Probably where they rehearse for tour as he is calling this a rehearsal/party. It should be a really intimate evening.

I was lucky enough to get one. I am very excited as this will be my first record release party... I wasn't able to go the other two times. It was one of those deals where they went up and were gone in about 15 minutes.

Jeannie, I am so happy for you that you get to attend. I went to the first one in 2008, but didn't make the one for TLM. You will have a ball! Enjoy. Very Happy I wonder if he will have it streamed? I'd buy a ticket for sure.

Guest Guest
I hope they do a stream for all who would love to be there but can't be. Hopefully he will announce something like that.

And thanks, Viv! I am so excited that I get to go to this one. It just didn't work out either of the last two times for me, so this is perfect! Plus I love Nashville and am glad to have an excuse to head back there for a long weekend.

I would love to go to Nashville when he does a show. Then I could also visit the Gentle Barn. They opened a new branch in Nashville and I want to meet Dudley, the cow with a prosthetic leg. Very Happy He's such a sweet heart. Oh and to see all the other animals they have rescued and now living a beautiful free happy life. I could kill two birds with one stone.. someday....

I am happy to report that I was able to get a ticket for the Album Release Party the second time. David really does care about his fans. They went almost as fast as the first round, lol

He officially hates Ohio. We must have done something bad.

I haven't been around in a long time. It took me two tries to get the password right.

Guest Guest
He doesn't hate Ohio... He goes where they tell him to go. (I had this discussion with him last summer - or was it the summer before?) At any rate, he told me that Fleming didn't know his history with Ohio, and since Fleming people were there that night he asked me to go talk to them and tell them. I couldn't find them, but he must have talked to them, because a couple of weeks later the Toledo show he did was announced.

Unfortunately, the venues here apparently haven't been jumping to book him. Dave also suggested to me at the time that I contact venues, ask them to book him, and give them Fleming's information.

I need to get on that for the next time around. You should too... the more requests a venue gets, the more likely they are to contact the booking agent.

Jump I am going to 6 shows this tours. I really am spending more then I should:waving: . I am not sure how lonf until the next one and don't want to regret not going.  I do have to drive at least 2 hours to every show but that is OK with me. Jump

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.