Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Team DC

OK how awesome is digital vein

OMG I can't stop listening to the cd over and over there is not one bad song. My favorites are criminals, broken windows, carry you, here to zero and I'm going to love you. What are your favorite songs?

It's an amazing piece of art and poetry. I love it. I even like From Here to Zero, which hasn't been one of my favs. But on the record it works. Broken Windows, Heartbeat, Home Movies, God, sooooooooooo goooood....

I really love this album! I didn't really keep up with learning the songs that he previously performed live, so even the "old" songs are still a relatively new experience for me. I really love "I'm Gonna Love You," which is odd for me because I'm not at all into love songs. I wasn't even hugely into "Fade Into Me" from the last album.

The only track I really can't get into is "Better Than Me." I love it lyrically, but overall I kind of lose interest by the end of the chorus.

I really love this album! I didn't really keep up with learning the songs that he previously performed live, so even the "old" songs are still a relatively new experience for me. I really love "I'm Gonna Love You," which is odd for me because I'm not at all into love songs. I wasn't even hugely into "Fade Into Me" from the last album.

The only track I really can't get into is "Better Than Me." I love it lyrically, but overall I kind of lose interest by the end of the chorus.

Yeah I'm not to sure about "better than me " either

Guest Guest

Heartbeat, Criminals, Wait for Me, I'm Gonna Love You.

Lovin this album. Awww Love

Guest Guest
I was lucky enough to be in a Nashville for both shows & blown away by the new songs he did live. It's hard to pick a favorite but right now "But you won't" is at the top. Love Home Movies & Heartbeat live is fantastic too.

I hope some of you got to watch the stream & calling the audible as he said to do Permanent. A wonderful surprise on such a special day.

I'm looking forward to finding the Walmart CD to hear the 3 bonus songs. Always loved Eyes on a You so can't wait to hear the recorded version.

Looking forward to Epcot & more Dave this weekend.

The stream was amazing for me. A few people had technical problems, but I have Cox and I used an Ethernet cable instead of wireless and I used chrome. So it was perfect. The audio was incredible. I actually like Better than me. Not sure why, but I do. Heartbeat is the one song I keep playing over and over again. I can't get enough of it right now. The man has such incredible instincts and should be left to his own devices more often. Smile

Guest Guest

Love, love, love this album! There really isn't a song that I don't at least like a lot. Favorites at the moment are Heartbeat, Broken Windows, Better Than Me, Home Movies (and thank you Dave, I will forever hear "Chasing GOATS in a hotel parking lot" now, and Carry You.

Like Barb, I was lucky enough to be in Nashville and get to hear the songs live. The party was so much fun, and I am glad to hear the stream went well. Dave gave us all "swag bags" filled with goodies. There was a standard cd, a VIP laminate, a Digtal Vein temporary tattoo, a DV water bottle, a can of Neon (lol), and a bunch of candy and chips. The bags are really cool, black cloth with his name and the album name written across the front in gold, in the CD font. I believe they are going to be sold at the merch table on tour. We also got cupcakes and cookies.

I had preordered the deluxe CD, and after many stops we managed to snag the elusive Walmart version in South Williamson, KY on our way home... So I have all 18 songs now. Love the extras... So cool that we got a recorded version of Secret Garden.

I got home to find my CDs from Pledge waiting, and then Sunday night I received my personalized ringtone in my email. What fun to have Dave saying my name and telling me to answer my phone when it rings! He did a nice 30 second long recording. Awww Love

This whole pledge music campaign has been so much fun... I really hope he goes this route again for the next album.

ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited

I had ordered the deluxe cd from PM and also got the Walmart version with 3 different bonus songs. This has become the only music that I'm listening to right now. The whole experience is off the charts. I especially love Broken Windows and Heartbeat but the whole cd is awesome. I will be attending the 10/17 concert and really really can't wait to hear the songs live. I'm sure it will be epic. This will be the first time that I've gotten to see Dave live in 4 years. I can't wait!

DEBRA Excited2

I sure hope they sell those bags at the shows. I am a sucker for a bag. How does the recorded version of Secret Garden compare to the live version? Just curious. I love that song. I prefer it to WG. 7 more days to my show!

I really like the recorded version of Secret Garden. Very nice!

DEBRA Great

Hi! Would somebody share the new tracks of the Walmart Edition? I'm still waiting for my Deluxe Version to arrive but I think It will take some time to get to Spain... I don't have the opportunity by now to buy the Walmart edition and I can't wait to listen to the new songs... Anybody pleaseee??

On the other hand... Incredible album. This is my favourite so far. My faves are: Heartbeat, Criminals, Broken windows, Better than me and From there to Zero.
Better than my is so different I love it.

Heartbeat is my favorite too. A close second is Kiss and Tell and Better Than Me.

I love so many songs. Right now Better Than Me and Wicked Game are probably my favorites.

I like the Wal Mart bonus tracks better than the ones on the deluxe version.

I'm sure no one here remembers old PeppermintKisses, but I have been listening to this album at least three times a day this past week so I had to pop in and see how everyone is enjoying it after such a long wait. I think this album is insanely good! Better Than Me and I'm Gonna Love You are my current favorites. I made sure to say "current" because give it another week and I'll probably be in love with two completely different songs LOL flag

I hope everyone is doing well! Uber hug

Guest Guest

Hi and Welcome! back!

Yeah, everybody's crazy about the album! Great stuff from our David Heart

DC Cheerleader