Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GG

MS items in exchange for FB items -MORE ITEMS ADDED

I have the following items on MS. Looking for FB items in exchange. Pls make your offers. PM me if I am not online .

1 x shamrock lolly
1 x pot of gold sold
1 x cast iron stove - sold
1 x coffee maker
1 x piggy doll - sold
1 x leprechaun doll sold
1 x toxic barrel
1 x mirror - sold
1 x monkey cup sold
1 x pink jello
1 x circus wallpaper
1 x robot
1 x lucky rug
1 x Classic lamp post - sold
1 x blue bubbles wallpaper - just added
1 x classic princess dress - just added

Would appreciate if you add rep after trade. Will do the same. Thanx Smile

GG wrote:
I have the following items on MS. Looking for FB items in exchange. Pls make your offers. PM me if I am not online .

1 x shamrock lolly
1 x pot of gold
1 x cat iron stove
1 x coffee maker
1 x piggy doll
1 x leprechaun doll
1 x toxic barrel
1 x mirror
1 x monkey cup

would you trade an elephant doll for a monkey cup???

GG wrote:

1 x cat iron stove
1 x piggy doll
1 x mirror

what do you want for these items? i'm sorry, i don't know what MS has and doesn't have?

bird cage???
jungle bed??
juke (original juke box or classic red or pink or black viper)??
hot tub??

please let me know, i'm really interested in getting the above 3 items.

•P• wrote:
GG wrote:

1 x shamrock lolly
1 x pot of gold
1 x cat iron stove
1 x coffee maker
1 x piggy doll
1 x leprechaun doll
1 x toxic barrel
1 x mirror
1 x monkey cup

would you trade an elephant doll for a monkey cup???

Sounds good hun. Sent u an f/r saying MS - FB trading on both FB and MS

smorkle wrote:
GG wrote:

1 x cat iron stove
1 x piggy doll
1 x mirror

what do you want for these items? i'm sorry, i don't know what MS has and doesn't have?

bird cage???
jungle bed??
hot tub??

Hi Smorkie....a jungle bed on FB for the above 3 MS items (cast iron stove, piggy, mirror) sounds good. Lemme know if you are interested...

GG wrote:
smorkle wrote:
GG wrote:

1 x cat iron stove
1 x piggy doll
1 x mirror

bird cage???
jungle bed??
hot tub??

Hi Smorkie....a jungle bed on FB for the above 3 MS items (cast iron stove, piggy, mirror) sounds good. Lemme know if you are interested...

if Smorkie doesn't take your offer, I'll give you the jungle bed on FB for the 3 MS items — cast iron stove, piggy, mirror. But I can't trade now cuz I'm having photoshoot soon so I have to get ready. Just pm me. If she doesn't interested in your offer Smile I'll get back to you as soon as I'm done Smile

cool hun...will wait for her reply for some more time and then PM you

Guest Guest
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would be more than happy to trade with you but how do we trade from myspace to facebook? i'm sorry if i sound confused.

also, i rec'd 1 f/r from someone last night but can't tell if that's u or not cuz i don't know your name or pet name... i get f/r from random ppl all the time

please let me know. thanks!!

•P• wrote:
GG wrote:
smorkle wrote:
GG wrote:

1 x cat iron stove
1 x piggy doll
1 x mirror

bird cage???
jungle bed??
hot tub??

if Smorkie doesn't take your offer, I'll give you the jungle bed on FB for the 3 MS items — cast iron stove, piggy, mirror. But I can't trade now cuz I'm having photoshoot soon so I have to get ready. Just pm me. If she doesn't interested in your offer Smile I'll get back to you as soon as I'm done Smile

Recd jungle bed on FB. Sent cast iron stove, mirror and piggy on MS. Thanx for the smooth trade P. Added rep for you too :-)

smorkle wrote:
i would be more than happy to trade with you but how do we trade from myspace to facebook? i'm sorry if i sound confused.

also, i rec'd 1 f/r from someone last night but can't tell if that's u or not cuz i don't know your name or pet name... i get f/r from random ppl all the time

please let me know. thanks!!

Smorkie I'm really sorry but 'P' already sent me the jungle bed....so the three items you wanted are gone. However keep watching this thread...will be putting up more items regularly.

To answer your question about how to trade between MS and FB, this is how it works. We have PS on both the sites. So when we trade....i send you items (which you want from my list) on MS while you send me items (agreed upon) on FB. Hope this is clear....if not pls ask again...will try and explain more clearly.

GG wrote:
•P• wrote:
GG wrote:
smorkle wrote:
GG wrote:

1 x cat iron stove
1 x piggy doll
1 x mirror

bird cage???
jungle bed??
hot tub??

Recd jungle bed on FB. Sent cast iron stove, mirror and piggy on MS. Thanx for the smooth trade P. Added rep for you too :-)

All received on MS, dear. Thanks so much =) rep added =)

xx

Thanx P....great trade Smile

GG,

I would love the p o' gold, lep doll and monkey cup...what do you want for them??

Hi P....pls make an offer :-)

have to check my PS fb first and see what I have for trading Smile

cool...lemme know

GG wrote:
cool...lemme know

I've got rocket lavas and other 999 items. A wind turbin. Val's roses. Red Lantern. Not sure what you want for them. I'm terrible at bargaining or making offer — normally (in real life) I ask my mom to do it

hehehe....I'm really bad at bargaining too.

Ok tell you what...I can throw in one more item from the list (whatever you want) in exchange for a wind turbine.

Or the three items which you have listed for 2 x 999 items. Is that ok with you?

GG wrote:
hehehe....I'm really bad at bargaining too.

Ok tell you what...I can throw in one more item from the list (whatever you want) in exchange for a wind turbine.

Or the three items which you have listed for 2 x 999 items. Is that ok with you?

Lol. Yet we both come from Asia where bargain is important
Alrighty I send you wind turbine then and 1*999 for the lamp you just added on your list Smile Am I still on your friend list?? (you know, some people delete after trading and I just don't bother hehe)

LOL whenever I go to bangkok people in the shops actually are disappointed I don't bargain a lot!

sure hun....you don't have to send me a 999 item...just the wind turbine. Am offering you 4 items for the turbine. So sending you pot of gold, leprechaun doll, monkey cup and lamp right away on MS.

Yep you are still on my list. I only delete people who are absolute strangers...not PSFC regulars whom i kinda know Smile

Hi P sent all 4 items...pls confirm whether you have received them since my internet connection dropped after I sent a couple of them

GG wrote:
LOL whenever I go to bangkok people in the shops actually are disappointed I don't bargain a lot!

sure hun....you don't have to send me a 999 item...just the wind turbine. Am offering you 4 items for the turbine. So sending you pot of gold, leprechaun doll, monkey cup and lamp right away on MS.

Yep you are still on my list. I only delete people who are absolute strangers...not PSFC regulars whom i kinda know Smile

LOL yeah sellers in Thailand (and also Hong Kong) are confusing...they're not happy when you don't bargain but they're not happy either when you bargain too much Laughing

Coolio, I'll be sending the item shortly..in the middle of making noodles now congratulations Platinvm is screaming of hunger hihihihi

Oh btw, do you write sanskrit (not sure how you spell that)? I want to have a tattoo of my name written in Sanskrit but most of my Indian friends don't know how since they grew up at the other part of the world and my brother-in-law's mom said she could but she wrote it in Arabic instead

what's your pet level again dear??

sorry I have a really terrible memory Sad

no probs....send it when u are free.

And yes....I can read sanskrit....can send you your name in Sanskrit :-) PM me and tell me exactly what you want to write

•P• wrote:
GG wrote:
My level is 30

wind turbin sent SmileSmile

Got the wind turbine and the gift :-) That was really sweet of you. Thanx so much P! Pls check and confirm whether u have got the 4 items I sent you.

and yes rep added for you :-)

all received SmileSmile rep added Smile

no worries Smile it just didn't go along with my house hihih my pet and I are suffering OCD hihihihi

•P• wrote:

no worries Smile it just didn't go along with my house hihih my pet and I are suffering OCD hihihihi

LOL Great trade thanx!

GG wrote:
•P• wrote:

LOL Great trade thanx!

you too SmileSmile huggggggggggsssssssssssssss

hi if any one needs an item on my space he can tell me i give free things and give you anything on you myspace wish list