Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

One Beast of a Trail bike!

This is the Triumph Metisse one hell of a fastbike on the dirt and was used mainly for trail riding in wales it would blast though the peat bogs where as the XL and the DTs would have to slowly go around the long way.
The camper van was ours to and is still around today the Triumph was sold many years ago to a guy way up North.

Guest Guest
Me want, now!!

Smashing bike, One of Don & Derek's. Pat French has been building them for some time now. Just the job for Red Marley....
I have a Tiger 90 bottom end with Tiger 100 barrels that I intend to slot into a lightweight frame in about a hundred years when iv'e finished all my other projects.

Love VW campers but I find the shrink as you get older.

Hi Rocker1 The engine was rebuilt and tuned by an ex Meriden Triumph man he's well known but b*ggerd if I can recall is name opperates from Coventry I think.Whats the bike your on in the pic?

Hello XS1100
The bike in the photo is a 500cc BSA DBD34 Gold Star engine in a Norton Featherbed frame with Manx swinging arm and John Tickle 2ls brake and other bits.
My beast of a trail bike is a 650 Tribsa, Triumph 6T engine in a BSA frame.It has now got a black frame and alloy mudguards.and I want a Gold Star scrambles petrol tank for it.

Hi that's really is nice!May be drop of Casrtol R in with the juice would add flavour Smile An old mate of mine as a T150V and his mates ride cafe race Triton I have a pic some where and the vello.

Hi XS1100

I wouldnt want you to think all my bikes are specials / hybrids but I had a T150 in a race frame and loved it. I prefer the 150 to the 160 as they are much lighter.

Rocker1 That Tribsa looks Nice,Do you have any jap stuff in you stables?Or is Brit only

Hi XS1100.
I do have a Honda TL125 that I love and have owned for I think 13 or 15 years. and a Suzuki DR350 enduro.and have only just sold my Honda Blackbird. I like all bikes and love a small classic Jap perhaps a Honda C110.

Ho I see nice, I had 15 bikes at one time thinned um down to 5 or 6 now,When I 17 I struggled like hell to pay the finance on my first 400 four I clocked up 65,000 miles on that bike,I had one of those big ugly Clipper handle bar fairings but it kept the wind off.And rode up the M6 every May time to Fort William to watch ISDT 2 up with all the camping gear,Later on in life I owned 4 CB400Fs one in each colour they came in Red,Blue,Yellow and Burgurndy just becouse I could!I now only have the yellow un floged the others.I did have 2 TLs flogged um just Have me little XL125 1975