Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

A very wet ride out in sunny powys

We got soaked here the old XS decided to run On 3 pots we where miles from no where at this point On the way to Tregaron Powys she fired up and sorted her self out before we got to Aberystwth about 50 mile from here and up some very steep bits.No4 was cutting in and out and the old clutch took some stick.She's a good friend of mine and always dose her best.

Guest Guest
@XS1100 wrote:
We got soaked here the old XS decided to run On 3 pots we where miles from no where at this point On the way to Tregaron Powys she fired up and sorted her self out before we got to Aberystwth about 50 mile from here and up some very steep bits.No4 was cutting in and out and the old clutch took some stick.She's a good friend of mine and always dose her best.

What an excellent ride.. well done.

This was better first time out in her new dress no problems what so ever and we coverd 350 mile that day lovely sunny

These carbs I fitted from a ZRX1200 worked well on this run good on juice and better below 3000 rpm Pulls harder to Cool

Guest Guest
@XS1100 wrote:
This was better first time out in her new dress no problems what so ever and we coverd 350 mile that day lovely sunny

These carbs I fitted from a ZRX1200 worked well on this run good on juice and better below 3000 rpm Pulls harder to Cool

You do realise you are talking to the retarded when it comes to biking? Shocked

I haven't got a clue..willing to learn though!!

I think by 10pm when I swill the gold Label down It will be me thats retarded lol

Finding carbs that had the right spacing between the cylinders and getting the jetting correct was most entertaining!not for the faint hearted I can tell you. Sad