Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

molasses are being used on the county's roads

Whatever is its is slippery.Lost the back end of my front wheel drive car the other day.I was driving in a spirited manor but not silly.Glad my bikes tucked up till the spring.

sounds like nasty stuff

they've "gritted" the local pedestrianised high street here, but its much whiter than normal grit

sounds like nasty stuff

they've "gritted" the local pedestrianised high street here, but its much whiter than normal grit

there you go it will be coco pops next Shocked

Guest Guest
heatwave - treacle!

Yea they have been using it for a couple of years here in Herefordshire, its very tasty stuff for deers and other wildlife etc etc pretty stupid using it on our main roads as there a lot of deer in our county Laughing wouldnt fancy hitting one of those on me bike Shocked

@Stue11 wrote:
Yea they have been using it for a couple of years here in Herefordshire, its very tasty stuff for deers and other wildlife etc etc pretty stupid using it on our main roads as there a lot of deer in our county Laughing wouldnt fancy hitting one of those on me bike Shocked

i nearly hit a deer on my bike last week- if id have clenched anymore id be wearing a g string!

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

i nearly hit a deer on my bike last week- if id have clenched anymore id be wearing a g string!
foflfoflaffraid