Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Diane

Nearly had my knee down!!!!

Go Diane thumbs the last time i had me knee down i also had me elbow shoulder and head thumbs cant remember what order though Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
Go Diane thumbs the last time i had me knee down i also had me elbow shoulder and head thumbs cant remember what order though Laughing

pms Laughing

I was gonna say that lol, only just back on a bike after a few years, not got the confidence yet.if ever

ITCHY wrote:
I was gonna say that lol, only just back on a bike after a few years, not got the confidence yet.if ever
Have you had an off Itchy if so i know where your coming from thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
not from cornering, just unconfident on the bendy things
To be honest when i was younger i chuck me bikes around corners and not even think about it lol but as you get older most of us learn how stupid we once was and take things a lot steadier...well i have ive had a couple of offs a low speeds and just one big off and the bigee was my own fault i was racing home cause dad had an heart attack i was speeding a ton plus when a car pulled out in front of me is was on a dual carridgeway, i had a choice hit the car and hurt someone aswell as me or chuck it... i chose to chuck it missed the car went through two feilds and the next thing i remember i was in hospital, bust hand bust ankle slipped 7discs in me back and lost me liscense, i try and tell the younger lads that if they want to race go on a track day thumbs, hope i havent waffled on to much Itchy thumbs