• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Haunted Home

Guest Guest

I'm a girl Laughing

@wellsey wrote:
Stue ..Please please keep us updated on anything that happens this is so interesting. And your lucky to have Noz to converse with He seems to Me a Fella with genuine knowledge of this sort of thing..
Oh dear Wellsey, thats Guy Martin in the picture with Noz Embarassed im sure she wont take offence, and yea dont worry i will keep you up to date, and yes she does know her stuff nice to have someone who can give us all an insight into the unknown thumbs

NoZ wrote:
I'm a girl Laughing

Ohh My god Im so sorry IM new here please forgive Me new here

I cant believe it ...I said to My wife That noz fella dont arf look like Guy Martin........ hide

Guest Guest

I have just sprayed the screen with tea. OMFG foflfofl

That is indeed Guy Martin... the future Mr NoZ (as if)

Who wants a fight? Outside now! hahahaha

NoZ wrote:

Itchy was looking for one lol thumbs

NoZ wrote:

Ahh noz You wouldnt want to Marry Guy Martin....You would not get a word in edge ways with him...thats of course if You can understand him. Laughing great racer and a great fella though

Anyway getting away from My embarising moment and back to the matter in hand...Go on youtube and tap in the Enfield Poltergeist....That will prove that we are so nieve

@wellsey wrote:
Anyway getting away from My embarising moment and back to the matter in hand...Go on youtube and tap in the Enfield Poltergeist....That will prove that we are so nieve
Yea Tony ive seen that before thumbs

Guest Guest
@wellsey wrote:
NoZ wrote:

Ahh noz You wouldnt want to Marry Guy Martin....You would not get a word in edge ways with him...thats of course if You can understand him. Laughing great racer and a great fella though

marry? nah, just total domination .. love his mosschops. He talks alot then? He may have met his match then fofl

Them vids are a bit chilling to say the least stue

even though theres nothing there,my dog only ever reacts like that,when he has seen something, next doors cat, someone at the door

after watching them theres definatley,something going off

as said even children pick up on stuff,I know ive had a joke about the post,but i do beleive in this kind of stuff

can remember when my sister lived in a very old cottage,and when her son was about 5 she use to find him stood at the bottom of the stairs talking to someone,when she use to ask who he was talking to,he would say the mr at the top of the stairs Shocked

Think she ended up getting someone in,to do something then it all stopped,keep us all informed with what ya find out thumbs

@lee wrote:

even though theres nothing there,my dog only ever reacts like that,when he has seen something, next doors cat, someone at the door

as said even children pick up on stuff,I know ive had a joke about the post,but i do beleive in this kind of stuff

can remember when my sister lived in a very old cottage,and when her son was about 5 she use to find him stood at the bottom of the stairs talking to someone,when she use to ask who he was talking to,he would say the mr at the top of the stairs Shocked

Think she ended up getting someone in,to do something then it all stopped,keep us all informed with what ya find out thumbs
Yea what you say is very true children also pick up on events and such like, as for me dog, he only ever growls like that at home when somethings happend that we cant see or explain so yea that does explain to me that theres def something going on, and yea dont worry i will keep everyone informed, ive said that if Noz was ever passing threw Herefordshire she was more than welcome to pop in and tell us what she thinks thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
I'll give yu my opinion now mate, needs a good dusting
Itchy you make me Laughing everyday im on here...yea probably does Very Happy

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

Yea what you say is very true children also pick up on events and such like, as for me dog, he only ever growls like that at home when somethings happend that we cant see or explain so yea that does explain to me that theres def something going on, and yea dont worry i will keep everyone informed, ive said that if Noz was ever passing threw Herefordshire she was more than welcome to pop in and tell us what she thinks thumbs

The theory is that until you reach puberty you are more 'sensitive' because you've haven't learned the grown up way of thinking. So kids will nearly always sense paranormal activity, spirits of all kinds - not just people but other types... you'd call them fairies. Depends on what you believe really. It's easy to dismiss such thing from lack of proof and of course, those who are religious take great offence at talk about speaking in tongues Laughing

I was the booking Secretary at the local Spiritualist church for 2 years and met lots of genuine and fake mediums. I pick stuff up but I can't do platform work (like Colin Fry etc). I've been doing tarot since I was 17 and spirit rescue/clearance. I've had some really emotional ones... sometimes they don't realise they are dead and you have to cross them over to where they should be. Very odd and you never really know if you're bonkers or if it really happened. Often I get confirmation months after the encounter that verifies it had been real. Some people just can't handle hearing about that side of life. I never know if it will cause offence or not, so try not to discuss it.

Leominster looks like a nice town, very old and full of history. Might pop in for a visit when I go to Wales next. You'll be ok. I'm interested to know why it picks on your dresser... maybe there's something under the floorboards or it's just a perv. Course it's spirit, it doesn't need to open stuff - it can travel straight thru Laughing