Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Haunted Home

Me and my wifey moved into our place 5yr ago, it dates back atleast 300years and strange noises and objects have been brocken and moved over the years. Ive always said that untill it happens to me i dont believe any of that crap but never preached to anyone or disregarded anyones experiacenses, so i thought i'd share our own experiaceses with you guys and gals. Dont know where to start, we had lived here for about a year untill things started to happen, first of all we just used to get doors closing and lights flickering, ok we thought dodgie electrics and a bit of wind blowing threw so we thought..untill one night my expensive plate that i had lyeing flat on the table downstairs had fell on the floor, everyone was in bed and the dogs hair was up on end and he was growling, since then weve had ornaments brocken, pictures and a clock fell of the wall and our bedside lamps moved.. Despite that we still live here Laughing Not many family or friends like sleeping here Huhhide

@Davehutch wrote:
Shit I wont get sleep tonite now affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid

and i am not joking
Thats only half of it sounds a bit far fetched but weve got used to it and just get on with it, no ones got hurt and having the dog helps cause he senses things mostly before they happen, ile have to post some pics on here to show everyone the areas of which it mainly happens... staircase 1 and staircase 2, and our main bedroom thumbs

Guest Guest

I've been asked to 'clear' houses like that before. You think that's spooky, try evicting the buggers when they don't want to go thumbs

F**k me Stu, don't tell me you're gonna post a photo of you and the ghost of Elvis!

Yea Stue....put some pics up..Im fascinated with this sort of stuff

NoZ wrote:
I've been asked to 'clear' houses like that before. You think that's spooky, try evicting the buggers when they don't want to go thumbs
Noz check out these orbs Very Happy at the bottom of staircase 2 to the left of me head Very Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
NoZ wrote:
Noz check out these orbs Very Happy at the bottom of staircase 2 to the left of me head Very Happy
This is me dog at the foot of the 2nd staircase, no orbs or anything on this one just simply a pic of where activity happens Very Happy

@wellsey wrote:
Yea Stue....put some pics up..Im fascinated with this sort of stuff
I will mate dont worry, ile try and take some over the next couple of days thumbs come and stay for a night if you like this sort of thing Laughing

Stu copy the pic into windows fax viewer center the orb and zoom right in. It may be my imagination running away with me but I can see a mans head with scruffy short hair and a quaker sort of beard

@wellsey wrote:
Stu copy the pic into windows fax viewer center the orb and zoom right in. It may be my imagination running away with me but I can see a mans head with scruffy short hair and a quaker sort of beard
The mrs will after T cant wait to see what it is thumbs

Ive showed my misses and she said I cant see a thing. What I can see
I would describe as someone who looks a bit like Joe bugner glancing up and to the right......Sit back away from the screen and dont stare right at the pic ..I hope someone can see what I can see Shocked

NoZ wrote:
I couldn't imagine Noz, but to be fair our spirits or spirit dosn't seem to be a threat, having said that im no expert in the field. Very Happy

i tried the derek acora link and my computer shut down ShockedShocked

@dick65 wrote:
i tried the derek acora link and my computer shut down ShockedShocked
Is was ok when i looked Very Happy

@wellsey wrote:
Ive showed my misses and she said I cant see a thing. What I can see
I would describe as someone who looks a bit like Joe bugner glancing up and to the right......Sit back away from the screen and dont stare right at the pic ..I hope someone can see what I can see Shocked
Wellsy it might be easier if you just post the pic on here, cant seem to get it sorted my end Laughing

ITCHY wrote:
F**k me Stu, don't tell me you're gonna post a photo of you and the ghost of Elvis!
fofl never know fofl

I would stu but im useless getting pics on here
Have you got the pic in My pics if so get it up and zoom in on the orb

@wellsey wrote:
Ok mate Laughing sounds like your as bad as me Laughing ile let ya know what i see thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@wellsey wrote:
Ok mate Laughing sounds like your as bad as me Laughing ile let ya know what i see thumbs
Ive had a look and im going to be honest i can see something but cant work out what, ile have another look 2mw when me eyes arn't sore Laughing

i know what you mean with things that happen to you, i have lived in three houses and all of them have been haunted, as a kid i would see a dog with red eyes and told my mum that we lived on a dogs graveyard she looked into it and told me that my bedromm was over one, the second house, i saw a figure and it called my name and run off into one of the bedrooms, i was young and thought it was someone playing hide and seek to find no-one there and would hear footsteps in the night, my mum would tell me i woke up in the night saying i had saw a man walk out of my wardrobe with bright lights around him, but i could never remember, it was only when my boyfriend stayed over when i was about 18 and sat up in bed and just said did you see that man, which made him feel like he didnt want to sleep there again hahahahaha, and the house im in now, it was fine till the kids came along i had toys going off in the night, things would fly off the bathroom cupboards when you would be in the bath, i filmed lights dancing around my bedroom and i have even heard a mans voice which really did shit me up when i got up in the night and it was pitch black and it was right next to my ear, i had a toy i got my first baby years ago it was a clown and had like a ball under it bit like your pc mouse and it would do three different laughs everytime you rolled it, but in the night it would do the same laugh over and over again, we thought we would put it on its side one night to see if it would still go off, and it did, it got to me so i chucked it away, after about 5 years later i moved something in the loft and it made the same laughing nose and me and hubby just looked at each other and said but we chucked it away years ago, it would make the hairs on ya neck stand up, so i made sure it wouldnt come back again i tell ya lol,

@BOOSH wrote:
i know what you mean with things that happen to you, i have lived in three houses and all of them have been haunted, as a kid i would see a dog with red eyes and told my mum that we lived on a dogs graveyard she looked into it and told me that my bedromm was over one, the second house, i saw a figure and it called my name and run off into one of the bedrooms, i was young and thought it was someone playing hide and seek to find no-one there and would hear footsteps in the night, my mum would tell me i woke up in the night saying i had saw a man walk out of my wardrobe with bright lights around him, but i could never remember, it was only when my boyfriend stayed over when i was about 18 and sat up in bed and just said did you see that man, which made him feel like he didnt want to sleep there again hahahahaha, and the house im in now, it was fine till the kids came along i had toys going off in the night, things would fly off the bathroom cupboards when you would be in the bath, i filmed lights dancing around my bedroom and i have even heard a mans voice which really did shit me up when i got up in the night and it was pitch black and it was right next to my ear, i had a toy i got my first baby years ago it was a clown and had like a ball under it bit like your pc mouse and it would do three different laughs everytime you rolled it, but in the night it would do the same laugh over and over again, we thought we would put it on its side one night to see if it would still go off, and it did, it got to me so i chucked it away, after about 5 years later i moved something in the loft and it made the same laughing nose and me and hubby just looked at each other and said but we chucked it away years ago, it would make the hairs on ya neck stand up, so i made sure it wouldnt come back again i tell ya lol,
Bloodyhell fairplay most people would have had to be admitted to a ward after all that, i find it really interesting this subject, ive got a couple of vids on me mobile where me dog is going crazy, hair up on end growling at nothing that we can see with our own eyes, trouble is i havent got the cables needed to upload them onto here, i will never delete the vids ive got as friends tell friends then i have to show them the vid thumbs if ever i find a way of uploading them i sure will Very Happy

if this carrys on there will be a new tv show

Hutch's most haunted Laughing

Guest Guest

If that makes your hairs stand up Stue, you wouldn't want to know what I do Laughing Most people think it's all bollox, which is why I try not to discuss it amongst normal people. I've moved on a few nasties at my friends houses. One of them the person had done black magic and opened up stuff they had no idea how to handle - that one was nasty. Another one, the babies room was freezing cold. Radiator on full blast, windows all draft free, rest of house lovely and warm. Took two of us to deal with that spirit, it tried to push me down the stairs - or rather, i felt a push but no one was there. Room was way calmer and loads warmer after that. You don't to know the rest lol

NoZ wrote:
If that makes your hairs stand up Stue, you wouldn't want to know what I do Laughing Most people think it's all bollox, which is why I try not to discuss it amongst normal people. I've moved on a few nasties at my friends houses. One of them the person had done black magic and opened up stuff they had no idea how to handle - that one was nasty. Another one, the babies room was freezing cold. Radiator on full blast, windows all draft free, rest of house lovely and warm. Took two of us to deal with that spirit, it tried to push me down the stairs - or rather, i felt a push but no one was there. Room was way calmer and loads warmer after that. You don't to know the rest lol
No please discuss like i said at the begining of this thread ive always said, never believed in anything like this but never try to slate anyone for there beliefs, and believe you me, im a firm believer now, anyone that doesn't believe me come and stay a night here thumbs

@lee wrote:
if this carrys on there will be a new tv show

Hutch's most haunted Laughing
thumbs

Well went to bed this morning 1am just nodding off then we heard what only can be described as a thuding sound, i awoke this morning to find the top drawer of the wifes dresser opened, when i pushed the drawer closed it made a similar sound, everyones thinking well, she left it open...NO chance, im a OCD guy everything is tidy and put away before i even think of getting to bed, just ask me wife, im terrible to live with as i cant stand anything being out of place Very Happy funny this its the first goings on in 3 months and i wander if its all going to kick of again scratch we will see, i will upload some photos over the weekend hidethumbs

my bathroom door opened itself twice last night whilst i was stood in my bedroom

Guest Guest
what part of the country do you live in Stue? If it gets bad, I can give you some tips on how to deal with it or I can come round and kick arse.

Shocked not only a ghost but a pervert ghost,going through your mrs draws thats got to be a first stue Laughing

all jokeing aside if nothing bad has happend and it dont bother ya stue,just leave it do some research on your area and house,may find some intresting stuff out thumbs

like you said tho you get use to it in the end, i dont mind in the day its at night i do like it so much, maybe things are kicking off again cuz we all are talking about it, you never know Very Happy i have always liked this sort of stuff, maybe cuz what all whats happened to me, and love to see the vids if you do find away round it thumbs

NoZ wrote:
what part of the country do you live in Stue? If it gets bad, I can give you some tips on how to deal with it or I can come round and kick arse.
We live in Leominster Herefordshire, your more than welcome to come and visit, we would like to know what it is, but like i said it really doesn't bother us, if anything its like having kids playing around, touching things they now they shouldn't thumbs

@BOOSH wrote:
like you said tho you get use to it in the end, i dont mind in the day its at night i do like it so much, maybe things are kicking off again cuz we all are talking about it, you never know Very Happy i have always liked this sort of stuff, maybe cuz what all whats happened to me, and love to see the vids if you do find away round it thumbs
I agree with what your saying, i only said last night, i bet things will happen again as were talking about it thumbs

Here we go guys and gals check this out, i was home alone 2.30am the dog starts to growl deep so i grab my phone trying not to disturb him and got filming, he was staring at our windows on the top floor there was nothing there so i just kept filming, his hair was up on end.

This vid was taken during the summer at 8am in the morning, he'd been growling for about 2mins before i grabbed me phone i was in the shower lol, he was stood staring at the pantry that lies beneath staircase 2 directly below were i filmed the previous vid, as you will see theres nothing there scratch

its funny how animals pick up on things, thats how my mums dog was in the second house i lived in he only did it the once was laying on my bed and i was sleeping when he got up and growl but his eyes followed something around the room till it went out the door and he was ok then the first time they do that it shits u up abit lol cool tho i use to have a bad dream every night in my old house about something trying to kill me in the dream i would be just ready to jump out the window but then i would wake up never knowing what the ending was, when i moved out never had the dream again i was there for 13 years and most the times i would sleep on my mates floor about 10 houses down the road from me cuz i hated walking up the stairs in the middle of the night, cuz it felt like something was watching you, my mum heard her name called in the house when she was the only one there and my sister heard someone say devil to her which was funny cuz she was outside and thought it was my step dad mucking about so she thought she had locked him out to find when she walked into us to tell me and my mum he was sitting watching tv with us, never seen her turn to white in my life till that moment hehe

Guest Guest

Animals always pick up on spirits. Ghosts are those spirits stuck on repeat - haunting that space, going thru the motions and unaware that anything else is there. Ghosts are repetitive. You have spirits that visit between realms and you can converse with them (if you're so inclined). Most of the time, they are harmless enough, bit of a shock but you get used to them like the creaks in the stairs or tapping pipes... but then there's some nasty spirits that are out to harm and frighten. You have a poltegeist and luckily not a nasty one. Keep a diary of what time the dog goes nuts for no reason, if you feel any cold spots in the house, if the lights flicker .. anything that's a bit 'odd'.

Do some research into the houses history and if any major events occurred nearby. Find out if that pantry door used to lead somewhere like an outhouse or another room etc.

They have no concept of time. A child used to wake my son up to talk to him at 2am. I taught my son to tell the spirit to come back later as he was sleeping and couldn't play. Other times my son woke up and drew symbols all over his body like out of Atlantis and spoke a weird language. Bit freaky! Soon grew out of it Laughing whereas I have woken up, sitting upright speaking Italian.. which I can't speak. My great grandad was Italian and I'm talking to him whilst asleep. Not as weird as the time I did the same thing but to a knight/soldier sitting in the b&b room that was opposite Beaumaris castle... or the time I was invaded and had this dead carpenter monging me out as he decided to piggy back me. Those aren't the weirdest things. All part of being what I am Laughing

NoZ wrote:
Animals always pick up on spirits. Ghosts are those spirits stuck on repeat - haunting that space, going thru the motions and unaware that anything else is there. Ghosts are repetitive. You have spirits that visit between realms and you can converse with them (if you're so inclined). Most of the time, they are harmless enough, bit of a shock but you get used to them like the creaks in the stairs or tapping pipes... but then there's some nasty spirits that are out to harm and frighten. You have a poltegeist and luckily not a nasty one. Keep a diary of what time the dog goes nuts for no reason, if you feel any cold spots in the house, if the lights flicker .. anything that's a bit 'odd'.

Do some research into the houses history and if any major events occurred nearby. Find out if that pantry door used to lead somewhere like an outhouse or another room etc.

They have no concept of time. A child used to wake my son up to talk to him at 2am. I taught my son to tell the spirit to come back later as he was sleeping and couldn't play. Other times my son woke up and drew symbols all over his body like out of Atlantis and spoke a weird language. Bit freaky! Soon grew out of it Laughing whereas I have woken up, sitting upright speaking Italian.. which I can't speak. My great grandad was Italian and I'm talking to him whilst asleep. Not as weird as the time I did the same thing but to a knight/soldier sitting in the b&b room that was opposite Beaumaris castle... or the time I was invaded and had this dead carpenter monging me out as he decided to piggy back me. Those aren't the weirdest things. All part of being what I am Laughing
Thankyou Noz for taking the time to type all youve wrote, im going to look into the history a lot more, i can tell you that the pantry his between us and next door and it over hangs the allyway between us, also there was a fire at some stage in this property as all the burnt beams in the loft sit alongside the new ones so ile try and find out what happend there, also the girls next door have also had things brocken and moved during them working there during the day. Once again thanks for sharing your experiances and taking the time to explain, ile keep you and everyone posted as soon as i find out any info Very Happy

Stue ..Please please keep us updated on anything that happens this is so interesting. And your lucky to have Noz to converse with He seems to Me a Fella with genuine knowledge of this sort of thing..