Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

ASKMID

@Davehutch wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
Are you details on the data base another big brother check.

http://www.askmid.com/ownvehicle/

Soon they tell you what colour T shirt to wear on a Tuesday!

I thought Tuesday it was high heels sussies and a little black dress EmbarassedEmbarassed
lol!

How do you know what i wear on Tuesday's confused

and I also heard It's call me "Davina" on Tuesday's I love you

The police constantly check MID, so if you're not on there and feel you are insured I suggest you call the insurance company before you get the tug from the old bill!

@Andreus84 wrote:
The police constantly check MID, so if you're not on there and feel you are insured I suggest you call the insurance company before you get the tug from the old bill!

when i done my bikesafe a police officer told me that these are not always up to date and can take a few weeks for you details to be put on the database as his was not updated when he came to tax his bike.

Does anyone else think it's a jolly good idea, to do something, anything, to get rid of the uninsured drivers/riders off our roads?

I used to work the police recovery contract when they introduced the MIB database & I've lost count of the amount of money it put in my pocket.

While there are LOTS of reasons an insured vehicle might not show up on the database, the police are slowly learning them all. They'll go a looong way to try to find out if an owner claims it's insured before they'll seize a vehicle, & they still have the good old HORT1 to fall back on.

@XS1100 wrote:
Are you details on the data base another big brother check.

http://www.askmid.com/ownvehicle/

Soon they tell you what colour T shirt to wear on a Tuesday!

I have read this and I know some have had a joke blah blah blah but really I think it's a good site to have booked marked in your phone, if something happens, you can check if the other person is insured, and if you need the police you can call them, just put it in my phones and gonna put it in the wife's and my daughter's thumbs