Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

So Close to GBH!

I was working in the center of town today when I cought some lowlife in the cab of my van I ran back to my van (I was a couple of doors down) with a wheel brace in my hand,You never seen a guy get out so quick he stood with his hands held high shouting DON'T HIT DON'T HIT!!!!!!
He was very close to being hurt.

I was trying to earn an honest crust to feed my family so how come this lowlife thinks he can help him self to my hard earnt belongings?
Fuming its took all afternoon to cooldown!Ok I should have locked my van but as I was working outside and just meters away and needed to keep going in and out my van for kit plus its 10am day light with people in the street what the hell!!!!!!rant over beer time which I just bought with hard earnt Cash..........fuming I want go in to race but you get the idea.

glad you spotted the little scrote when you did,if it was dark id have given the tosspot chancer some gbh.

@XS1100 wrote:
I was working in the center of town today when I cought some lowlife in the cab of my van I ran back to my van (I was a couple of doors down) with a wheel brace in my hand,You never seen a guy get out so quick he stood with his hands held high shouting DON'T HIT DON'T HIT!!!!!!
He was very close to being hurt.

I was trying to earn an honest crust to feed my family so how come this lowlife thinks he can help him self to my hard earnt belongings?
Fuming its took all afternoon to cooldown!Ok I should have locked my van but as I was working outside and just meters away and needed to keep going in and out my van for kit plus its 10am day light with people in the street what the hell!!!!!!rant over beer time which I just bought with hard earnt Cash..........fuming I want go in to race but you get the idea.

Dont hit dont hit sounds like what an Eastern European(sp) would say.Glad u did'nt hit him.You'd be locked up

Guest Guest

I would have shut the doors and filled him in thumbs

I later had a feeling may be I am not wanted in this street one or two dodgy looking folk where about I soon left and screw that area of town.

This country full of these thieving shits, drop your guard for a sec and they are there.... head bang
Prob best you didnt chin him though, though i quit admire your restraint, the laws stacked against the honest victim and u would prob find yourself bang up, ironic aint it...

Yes He walks of in to the sunset scot free, and if I forget to SORN one of me bikes and it would be a honest shit I forgot Becouse I am busy eaning a living I get done £30.It's wrong.

I hate thieving scum bags Gaz , think i wouldn't be able to stop myself from filling them in , like you say I am not going to work for some shit to take it away from me, from the day i started work i haven't been given a Penny from anyone, i have worked for every thing i have and worked hard ,
always been self employed or subbing to some one so never had holiday pay or sick pay , so I haven't even had a penny from the government , had no kids so not had money there , still payed the same though
you have really got me on one now lol blarblar

Same here Dave grafted hard all my life never took a bean of the state paid big tax bills so they could go to war and blow the shit out of people!
One other thing my friend worked for a big firm who had a pub contract,So he gets to go in pubs working in the day time he said how come all these low lifes get to drink in the day smoke Bensons and play pool? When all he could do was smoke roll ups and buy 4 cans of Carling on the odd night, dose my head in,No wonder Jack Reagan gets pissed off........

@XS1100 wrote:
Same here Dave grafted hard all my life never took a bean of the state paid big tax bills so they could go to war and blow the shit out of people!
One other thing my friend worked for a big firm who had a pub contract,So he gets to go in pubs working in the day time he said how come all these low lifes get to drink in the day smoke Bensons and play pool? When all he could do was smoke roll ups and buy 4 cans of Carling on the odd night, dose my head in,No wonder Jack Reagan gets pissed off........
agreeagreeagree

you cant turn your back for a second mate , they dont care who you are.
have to say i probably would have dropped him (have kinda a bad temper) but you did well not to. Smile

when i did a job in scotswood we had to chain the welder to a lamp post censored just as well you didnt bash him tho ;he will get his comeuppance one day he was prob a smackhead anyway

that farmer had the best idea when them pikeys broke in his farmhouse to rob him, he let loose with a shotgun and nailed em, thumbs
unfortunately this warped judicial system we have convicted him and banged him up and the pikey sued him for gods sake... Sad

ya did well to keep ya cool mate,must of been very hard

wasnt that long ago I got arrested,for kicking a smack heads door in to get my brothers stuff back what he robbed from his house,while he was away on tour fighting for this country

I didnt get get done but was told I should have left it to the police Shocked funny thing is I had all is stuff back before they even came out Thanks to a few good freinds

Theres no justice these days,for the working man these scumbags need teaching a lesson

Another thing I noticed why live in a house thats run down yet have this parked outside?

You all seem to be under the impression that life is fair and doing the correct thing is rewarded.
Welcome to Britain 2011, scum do what they like and get a slap on the hand but honest people get the book thrown at them if they stray a tad. No smiley for raging face!

I was recovering a car from the centre of Nottingham one Saturday night when a piss head student thought it would be funny to jump in my cab & play with the steering wheel & horn.

He really should've locked the doors to keep me out 'cos I dragged the toerag out & booted him in the face for his trouble.

I'd have done alot more damage but I didn't think it was a fair fight.

He came back about 10mins later with his gang, I jumped out of my cab with Mr.Bat, ready to take all the fukkerz on, when he sheepishly apologised for his drunken antics !

Fair restored my faith in our pisshead students it did.