Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Calling Leics members

Anyone in the Leicester area ever dealt with Spenders Motorcycles at Kibworth? They've got a bike in I wouldn't mind a look over, but I don't want to bother if it's another Midland Superbikes. Any info gratefully received. thumbs

Anyone in the Leicester area ever dealt with Spenders Motorcycles at Kibworth? They've got a bike in I wouldn't mind a look over, but I don't want to bother if it's another Midland Superbikes. Any info gratefully received. thumbs

sorry alan never heard of them m8, doesn't mean there no good ,hopefully some one will know and help

Been having a bit of a look and it seems to be a bit of something tagged onto a service station. If I get some time this week I'll take a blat down & see if I can get a test ride/check the place out. Looks a decent price for a low miles VFR800,gotta be worth a ride out. Smile

Been having a bit of a look and it seems to be a bit of something tagged onto a service station. If I get some time this week I'll take a blat down & see if I can get a test ride/check the place out. Looks a decent price for a low miles VFR800,gotta be worth a ride out. Smile

If you do give us a bell and nip in for a coffee not got a lot on after tuesday thumbs

Would've done that anyway Dave. I'm pleased to say I'm pretty busy this week, but might find time Thursday or Friday. thumbs

Cant go far wrong with a VFR thumbs

They tend to age well.. Had my last one 13 years

I had one before mate-18,000 miles in a year until I wrote it off in 2003 Embarassed and aside from the usual R/R fault which let me down at 100mph on the M1 Shocked it was utterly excellent. And with a Viper twin spout can it sounded OK too thumbs I'm looking to maybe replace my Bandit in Spain with one. Smile

Yep.
I had the R/R fault on the A38.
Had 8 VFR's since they first came out with the FK.
Did well over 50k on 3 of them and saw and old one of mine (I sold it with 68k on) about 4 years later with 220k on it... The guy used to ride to Spain once a month!!

@Whitsy wrote:
Yep.
I had the R/R fault on the A38.
Had 8 VFR's since they first came out with the FK.
Did well over 50k on 3 of them and saw and old one of mine (I sold it with 68k on) about 4 years later with 220k on it... The guy used to ride to Spain once a month!!
Fairplay that is some mileage thumbs

I have never had a bike of them but been in a few times seem ok bit rough and ready, just do your checks.

I’m on Holiday on Thursday drop me a MP if you want a second set of eyes! Smile

E.Goldsiten “They are watching you” Suspect