Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stuart

scam.

DVLA scam email warningPublished: Tuesday, 1 February 2011 Watch out for emails claiming to be from DVLA asking you to verify your driving licence details via an online link – it's a scam. DVLA has not sent any such email, so if you get one delete it immediately.
Scam phishing email
The email appears to be an attempt to trick drivers into providing personal details.

If you get the email below, do not respond to it and delete it immediately.

Subject: Update Your License Details

We are currrently upgrading our database and all drivers are required to update and verify there driver's license details.To complete your license verification with us, you are required to fill out the form in the link below.
{Fake link}
Drivers that refuses to upgrade his or her details within two weeks of receiving this verification email will lose his or her driver's License and will have to take a fresh driving test.
We sincerely apologise for any inconviniences this might have caused you.
Thank you for your co-operation.
(c) Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency Swansea SA6 7JL

I was only joking mate Wink

And nice find ill watch for that one thumbs

I keep getting ebay ones saying we cant pay you for an item please click on this link and put your paypal details in censored leave me along i aint thick!!! lol

You can usually spot these from a mile away cuz they are written so badly..

Professional companies eg. banks and the DVLA do not make punctuation and grammatical errors.. Rolling Eyes

@NFX wrote:
You can usually spot these from a mile away cuz they are written so badly..

Professional companies eg. banks and the DVLA do not make punctuation and grammatical errors.. Rolling Eyes

Yes but if cant spell like me, its hard to tell EmbarassedEmbarassed

Hmmn, you would have to be a bit scratch to fill that one in, how would they contact drivers with no email