Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wellsey

Belstaff

Just bought set of race Belstaff leathers off ebay...£50
They are two piece...Any one Know if they will be ok. Ive only associated Belstaff with wax jackets.

Bought them late at night with a belly full of beer inside Me (as You do)

Guest Guest
Bellstaff stuff is normally of an exceptionally high standard. I'm saving for one of the tradtional leather ones.

Heres a link that I look at a lot.

http://www.bel-store.co.uk/

@Davehutch wrote:
Dont know sorry, but thats what i had the wax stuff when i was a teenager, all them years ago Sad wonder if they still do the wax stuff ?

all i remember is the horrible smell they had about them.

@jezza wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Dont know sorry, but thats what i had the wax stuff when i was a teenager, all them years ago Sad wonder if they still do the wax stuff ?

all i remember is the horrible smell they had about them.
mine smelt of 2 stroke Smile

Rose wrote:
Bellstaff stuff is normally of an exceptionally high standard. I'm saving for one of the tradtional leather ones.

Heres a link that I look at a lot.

http://www.bel-store.co.uk/

Thanks for that Rose....That stuff is expensive init...Perhaps I got a bit of a bargain then Very Happy

Excellent leathers, i havent long sold a one piece suit that i owned for 8years, sold them for more than what i paid for them at the NEC thumbs reason for sale you may ask... ive outgrown them thumbs

Hi Stu.. recieved the belstaff leathers today..as described retro genuine Belstaff two piece leathers in used condition size 42.

Just one problem...I bought them after a few beers late at night.
So Now I own a set of belstaff leathers that wont fit My action man doll.. They are a euro 42 wich is a uk 32..... Sad

Guest Guest
@wellsey wrote:
Hi Stu.. recieved the belstaff leathers today..as described retro genuine Belstaff two piece leathers in used condition size 42.

So Now I own a set of belstaff leathers that wont fit My action man doll.. They are a euro 42 wich is a uk 32..... Sad

We've all done that, whack them back onto ebay or see if the seller will take them back. You may just of lost the postage then.

Rose wrote:
@wellsey wrote:

We've all done that, whack them back onto ebay or see if the seller will take them back. You may just of lost the postage then.

Rose do You know what...Im just going to hang them in the garage with all the other stuff that Ive bought off ebay when pissed. And in a few years I will open a museum for motorbike gear that is no use to man or beast.... Very Happy

@wellsey wrote:

lol!lol!lol!
Beer and Ebay Oh Yeh

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@wellsey wrote:

lol!lol!lol!
Beer and Ebay Oh Yeh
sorry to hear that mate, gutting, like Rose said stick them back on ebay Very Happy

Just put them back on ebay. dont think they will sell. not that many dwarf bikers out there Laughing