Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
richg

rear braded brake line

is it worth fitting a braded rear brake line? I have done the fronts which gave better feel but cant see much point in doing the rear other than for looks.

think your right m8, only do it for the looks thumbs if the back brake works thats good enough it only steadys the bike really ,
Bet someone will put me right with that Embarassed

braideds better than the oem rubber ones which your supposed to change every four years, just dont whack your foot down on the lever thumbs and they look better.

braideds better than the oem rubber ones which your supposed to change every four years

That's news to me, how much to change to braided?

depends what you after,ive got a venhil rear £25 and a motrax two front race lines £19.99 from busters it was listed for a mk2 but fits the mk1 perfect,first time i tried them out the back end lifted Shocked so a deffo improvement thumbs

My XS is 30 year old with the std rubber pipes and fittings built like a battle ship Smile

@XS1100 wrote:
My XS is 30 year old with the std rubber pipes and fittings built like a battle ship Smile

thumbs
the ones on my bandit were 16 years old and bulging like popeyes fore arm Sad

I love my Bandit 1200 most excellent but compare build quilty with the old yam not so good but thats yer modern times.Having said that the Bandit as put the big old yam out of use Sad I get white line fever on the 12!just want to keep going......... mbike

the bandits are great fun bikes although built to a budget you just have to lavish them with tlc,you getting the yam out in summer?

Yes I need a rear tyre nowt new there Bridgstons transform the handling but last for only around 3k.I will post a pic in the bike pic section.

[quote="XS1100"]Yes I need a rear tyre nowt new there Bridgstons transform the handling but last for only around 3k.I will post a pic in the bike pic section.[/quot
look forward to piccies thumbs