Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

"Bandit" Decals

I've finished mine, so the last few "spare" decals. I ordered two thinking they were individual, but they came in pairs, so one spare now (one pair so two decals). Lucky for someone thumbs. They are "Bandit", in gold, as below

Still need practice with the pictures, so link to photobucket to see the decals.

Bandit Decals

They are approx 200mm x 25mm (8" x 1" for the oldies). A better indication may be my bike. They're the ones I have below the seat, see the pics of my bike (now painted) link here:

Painted Bike

Like the others, first come first served, and please don't ask for them if you "think" you "might" need them. Message me your address and I'll send them out.

I'm interested as i've just ordered a new rh panel for mine which will need pespraying (youngest has put small crack in mine climbing on it and it niggles me).
let me know how much .

jezza

@jezza wrote:
I'm interested as i've just ordered a new rh panel for mine which will need pespraying (youngest has put small crack in mine climbing on it and it niggles me).
let me know how much .

jezza

Drop me a message with your address and I'll send them out to you. You get them on the first come first served.

To do the decent thing, I confirm the decals have gone and this "auction" is over. Apologies to any just reading this. hide

Many thanks , items arrived in good nick I shall make good use of them when the side panel is sprayed .

Thanks again I owe you a pint .

Jezza

@jezza wrote:
Many thanks , items arrived in good nick I shall make good use of them when the side panel is sprayed .

Thanks again I owe you a pint .

Jezza
Do I get a pint too ? pint