Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

R.c Boat

Here for sale is an rc boat whats just sitting in the wardrobe.

It is blue and white, i bought it as a kit when i was 12, which my and my uncle who was into all the boats, it has a begininer motor in it which i will say is not slow. but with it being a kit built one it could have something a we bit more powerful or even a nitro engine if you really wanted.

Now the bad bit there is no remote of bttery charger as they got lost when we moved house, but the chargers are like a fiver, and you can pick up a good enough remote, with a set of crystals to control it easy enought. i checked electrics and they all work, but it hasnt been in water for a couple of years, but i tested it in the bath and it all semmed fine.

it has the usual marks due to being in water will have bits of water corrosion etc, but nothing abit of cleaning wont get rid of, and doesnt effect the running.

just collecting dust so thought someone else may want some fun with it

£25 posted? bargain for these boats think it cost me around £150 and it had to be built when i got it

Also comes with battery, and stand. which you will see in the pics to follow Smile

piccie time Smile also found anouthe bettery so thats 2 batteries! never know may find the remote, if i find any other accessories for it ill chuck them in at no extra charge :icon_thumright: