Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

my bandit 650

right i have a little 650 bandit i've owned since new , done the lakes on it , done cornwall on it , done brighton area and various rideouts on it , its a 07 and i've done 18000 miles its never missed a beat , rode it in all weathers from bright sunshine to - 7 .
this bike is going up for sale in a few weeks time and i now know i'm going to miss it, i took it out today for the first time since november , it started first time , i took it on the road and opened it up....yes its not as quick as my 1200 but i loved it . it was quiet and it sat there at 80-90 mph no probs ,it was bloody lovely . like i say it was my first 600cc plus bike , bought it brand new and i'm gonna miss it when it eventually goes . i still remember the day i picked it up .

i don't want to sell it if the truth be known but feel i have too as i have no real use for it now.

its only a bloody machine yet it feels like losing a girlfriend having to sell it, i love it .
i should have never took it out.

someone is going to get a good bike and i'm gonna miss it.

does anyone else feel this way when they sell a bike Sad

Your not on ya own there mate nearly every bike ive ever sold ive missed except the honda 650slr thumbs i especially miss me old B6 16years old and never missed a beat Sad

Never mate. Bid the little beast sayonara and move forward. As you say yourself, it's only a machine. No room for sentiment with these things, save that room for the memories. Smile