Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
andyhutch

Royal British Legion Riders

If anybody is looking for a good cause have a look at Royal British Legion Riders, all for our troops past and present. Loads of rideouts etc, dont have to be forces or ex forces to join. This is the official motorcycle branch of the British Legion. web site www.rblr.co.uk
I joined last year and think its great, did a memorial run on sunday, ended up at the arboretum in Alrewas, 89 bikes thumbs

@andyhutch wrote:
If anybody is looking for a good cause have a look at Royal British Legion Riders, all for our troops past and present. Loads of rideouts etc, dont have to be forces or ex forces to join. This is the official motorcycle branch of the British Legion. web site www.rblr.co.uk
I joined last year and think its great, did a memorial run on sunday, ended up at the arboretum in Alrewas, 89 bikes thumbs

RBL Rider myself thumbs

Guest Guest
Funnily enough Hubby and I are about to join, ex Army and Mod.

Rose wrote:
Funnily enough Hubby and I are about to join, ex Army and Mod.

Nice one, thumbs

@Tankie wrote:
@andyhutch wrote:

RBL Rider myself thumbs
thumbspint