Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tankie

Dremel Multi tool Help/Advice

Been thinking about getting one , however would i use it ? what do you use yours for ? should i go for a cheaper version ?

The wife bought me one for me birthday, i use mine to clean a polish up metal pieces on me bike ie washers nuts etc etc cracking bit of kit for someone like me with ocb especially me bike thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I brought one of the cheap ones from aldi, think i have only used it once, and cant remember what for confused

You have one Dave and you dont polish with it ? took your advice Stu thumbs
went for the cordless one , wife will kill me if she finds out , going to get some polishing attachments for my drill and do my downpipes , will use this for nooks,cranies , and anything else thumbs

@Tankie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I brought one of the cheap ones from aldi, think i have only used it once, and cant remember what for confused

went for the cordless one , wife will kill me if she finds out , going to get some polishing attachments for my drill and do my downpipes , will use this for nooks,cranies , and anything else thumbs
I just use the wifes toothbrush and some Aotosol

@Davehutch wrote:
@Tankie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

thumbs

@Tankie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Tankie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

thumbs
Nice one Tankie i find that it will come in handy thumbs

@Tankie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

@Davehutch wrote:
@Tankie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

thumbsfofl

Guest Guest

I got the argos challenge set and love it. Had it for 6 years now. Only problem I had was finding replacement bits and I sure as hell wasn't going to pay 'dremel' prices. I got a big kit from lidls for a fiver, got all the polishing bits, cutting discs and sanding drum bits. I use it to sand down wood, discs to cut fibreglass etc etc.

If you want something for polishing, Lee recommended this site to me, http://www.thepolishingshop.co.uk/acatalog/Standard_Polishing_Kits.html#a30 just put them on your drill - job done. Or you could pay Lee to do it...... thumbs

NoZ wrote:
I got the argos challenge set and love it. Had it for 6 years now. Only problem I had was finding replacement bits and I sure as hell wasn't going to pay 'dremel' prices. I got a big kit from lidls for a fiver, got all the polishing bits, cutting discs and sanding drum bits. I use it to sand down wood, discs to cut fibreglass etc etc.

If you want something for polishing, Lee recommended this site to me, http://www.thepolishingshop.co.uk/acatalog/Standard_Polishing_Kits.html#a30 just put them on your drill - job done. Or you could pay Lee to do it...... thumbs

thumbs nice one m8 been looking for a kit to fit on my drill thumbs

the toothbrush and autosol thing just made me chuckle. I watched Outnumbered the other day and the little girl shouted 'Mum, is anusol toothpaste?' lol. off topic

I would be lost without me dremel Laughing

I have one great on getting to the bare metal to then treat against rust.

the aldi one is great and the long drive cable lets you get into places that you couldnt get to with a dremmel thumbs

the aldi one is great and the long drive cable lets you get into places that you couldnt get to with a dremmel thumbs

unless its a cordless Dremel Laughing

Guest Guest
@lee wrote:
I would be lost without me dremel Laughing

me too! lurve me multi-tool thumbs

got a b&q one with long drive cable,bluddy brilliant,used it on restoring my daughters fs1e,would'nt be without it now