Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

SE meet, infor for stu and andy?

Hi guys you two still up for coming down here spetember time, as been looking into it and if you do got a good route planned.

go H's cafe, little bike cafe 35 miles away get breakfast, then head down the coast to hastings, get chips or something for lunch, come back thru rye, get some of their famour rock, and so on.

also found some campsites, one 3 miles from me was only £4 a night, but wasnt so big so depends on how many people do thumbs

nice one. hope i can make the forum ride out but a month to go, and i owe the bank money, so probably wont happen Sad but ill try my very best thumbs

Guest Guest

I'll know more near the time man as I've just had a big set back money wise at the mo and need to get a few other things sorted as well Sad

thats fair enough mate, hope you get things sorted. just thought id share the ride plan if it was to happen thumbs

Guest Guest
thats fair enough mate, hope you get things sorted. just thought id share the ride plan if it was to happen thumbs

I think by September I should be fine but the next few months are going to be touch and go for me. Every spare bit of time I have at weekends will be working I think for a few months Sad

ouch :/

when im broke ow the bank and the pairents some money, and now left college with no job, so i have no cash really. when this yami sells ill pay off bank debt whats not much really so that sorted. but luckily i live with the pairents so i dont have to pay for food and stuff at the moment