Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Slime Tire Protector

Guest Guest
Question for Stue really:

Stue, I can buy the Slime stuff trade. Is it ok to put in yourself and do you just let out some pressure and put the stuff in and then pump the tire back up?

Another question, does it affect the handling of the bike?

Cheers and thanks for your help.

Hello Rose, me personally dont like the stuff allthough i know a few that have used it and have a no probs, as for balencing... they can be a censored to get right as the slime inside the wheel throws the heavy and light spots out the window. Thats my opinion about it, i just carry the usual tyre repair kit with me, hope this helps thumbs

Also I think there's an extra charge at tyre changing time due to having to clean all the gunk out.

Also I think there's an extra charge at tyre changing time due to having to clean all the gunk out.

agree, and here is the mess it left in my tyres when i changed em, as Stue now, i carry a repair kit under the seat.

Yea most slimes used in tyres affects the inner linning of the tyres and in some products we cant repair them after slime as been put in Sad

agree, and here is the mess it left in my tyres when i changed em, as Stue now, i carry a repair kit under the seat.
That stuff also stinks too Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

That stuff also stinks too Laughingthumbs
agree

Stus got it bang on the money there thumbs