Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

cagivia mito

Guest Guest
m8 picked one of these stunning wee bikes up in black and is a very clean de restricted model with a race can on. i must admit i am very struck by the machine with loads of grunt for such a tiny bike and tons of grip. kinda wish id had one too. kicks the living poo out of my old b6 when it was restricted and handles better then it ever did with sharper brakes. im quite upset these sort of bikes are no longer in production as they are simply amazing.

they still make mito's called the sp525 i believe.

and i admit their good for 125's but not quite as quick as a restricted bandit, and have to rag shite outta them to do those speeds.

still when i was on a 125 id ov had one

Guest Guest
i imagine the new model has fallen to the irritating emishiosn laws and the like. its been a while since ive been on a restgricted bandit but it felt a fair bit quicker too 100 then my old 600s, possibly due to the weght. didnt get an opertunity to push it any further as i felt a bit strange considering it was so dam tiny. not very comfy mind.