Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

They think it’s all over, at long last it is!

Well after 16 months contracting I’ll be looking for a new job Sad when I get back from France mbike at the end of July.

The contract was orangey only 8 months so I am quite happy. Very Happy

I keep thinking I would like to get out of the IT game and do something else like Motorcycle Instructor but I am not sure that there is much money in it and would pottering a long behind a 125 moped at 27mph do my head in scratch, not that I get paid loads or that IT is all sexy girls and Champaign! Shocked It’s more like an unfunny version of the IT crowd Rolling Eyes But with more Moss’s fofl

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

I would love to open a motorbike shop in Syston mbike there is nothing between melton and leicester , But dont know enough about it so I will have to keep laying bricks Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
I would love to open a motorbike shop in Syston mbike there is nothing between melton and leicester , But dont know enough about it so I will have to keep laying bricks Sad

Judging by the last dealer service I got (Pidcock's Derby) lack of knowledge is no barrier to running a bike shop. Smile

good luck with what ever ya decide to do thumbs

@lee wrote:
good luck with what ever ya decide to do thumbs
agree goodluck too thumbs

gud luck with the job hunt, easier said than done nowdays... hope you get fixed up soon, thumbs