Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Me and the Dog

Guest Guest

Talk about the same. I got a rescue Staffie in January and she is just wonderful. Hubby thought he was getting a dog he could run with but in truth, Jenny is just like me. Box of chocolates laying on the settee watching Midsommer murders!!

Anyway, long walk tonight and both me and her are limping like a couple of old women. I've given her painkillers and I've just taken some Ibuphrofen. Talk about the same. Age comes to all of us and I wouldn't be without her at all.. thumbs

Guest Guest
Lee, I just don't know what I would do without her.....the best natured dog I've ever ever had..

I grew up with a staffie called Judy as she was awesome my dad said i used to sit on her back pull her ears etc etc and not once did she go for me, im a firm believer in saying you never get a bad dog you just get bad owners thumbs ive got a lakeland terrier i walk him 5 miles a day and hes ten next year and still wants to run like a pup thumbs

i love dogs, such lovely animals and believe you wont find a more loyal friend. did have one but sadly she passed away this year. miss her! but always remember the good times thumbs