Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

why are arai so dam expensive?

Guest Guest
my 5 years with my aria condor is up next year and im looking at what to replace it with, had a look at the current aria range and i have to say im not impressed. they are hideously expensive when compared to almost every other brand and there designs are quite bland, the only shape i like is the chaser or the rx7 but im not paying that much for a lid. the kbc vr2r however is less then half the price and has a good write up and some dam good designs, y the hell do aria think they can charge so much?

First of all its a leading brand.
Secondly, the construction and test they do on every model of lid,
and thirdly your paying for the paint job, especially on the race replicas....that was the answer from the rep for Arai helmets uk some time ago, his words not mine, to be honest i just buy lids for the sake of it and ive never stopped wearing them after 5 years niether unless the padding inside cant be replaced, then i donate them to the red cross, or st johns for practising methods thumbs

I think you get what you pay for, and you seen how many racers come off wearing the leading brands and walk away and that says it all really. thumbs