Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firehawk

Calling all HTC owners

You know the weather widget, the one where when it's raining, you get a little wiper sweeping the screen. Is it possible to find the full name of the widget? I want to see if it's available through Android to put it on my samsung. Very Happy

Cheers thumbs

Jeffers

@Davehutch wrote:
sorry dont know ...........Jeffers

can you tell i'm in a cheerful mood tonight? new phone, new bike, new job, £4500 compensation from a certain ex employer. It's all going good at the mo

@firehawk wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

can you tell i'm in a cheerful mood tonight? new phone, new bike, new job, £4500 compensation from a certain ex employer. It's all going good at the mo
about time m8 , pleased for you thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

about time m8 , pleased for you thumbs
Happy for ya Jeff party

@firehawk wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

thumbsthumbsthumbs

HTC Sense. Try beautiful widgets, does the same thing, slightly better and not locked to only HTC phones thumbs

cool. I've found that on Android and was hoping it's the same. Cheers Fra99y thumbs