Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firehawk

This is why you don't prat about on bikes

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/witness-plea-after-motorcyclists-in-crash-39827.aspx

The 40 year old is my Dads workmate and sum1 I knew from working on his vans.

Both blokes were racing each other and came over the brow of a hill to meet the back end of a tractor. The 48 year old bloke was somersaulted over the trailer. Warrick hit the back end of the tractor and got caught in the wheel. He has 2 broken arms, collapsed lung, 1 broken leg, the other leg is mangled and may have to be removed and he has major brain damage. He is now in induced coma.

I know this is a bit morbid but there is a big message in there to all the people that think it's OK to be an idiot and race on public roads in unsuitable conditions. The road is a very windy road with a lot of hidden dips and bends.

Be careful out there lads and laddesses.

speaks for its self raceing over the brow of the hill

if thats the case they were wrapped up in who was the fastest,and wasnt reading the road

if ya cant see in front then over takes ect ect is a big no no

Saw the bikes on the recovery truck down Stag lane on Sunday evening..That middle road is not a good road for speed, too many blind spots and the bloody tractors down there that just fly out of field gates without a care in the world. Have had enough scares down there when not speeding that I tend to avoid using it altogether.

Totally agree with the message mate but they paid a heavy price for that race