• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Not another blo**dy widow maker!

@Davehutch wrote:
thats one of thoese modern things not like this old girl Wink

nice classic dave,do you race her Laughing

Whats this mower section....next thing you know we will have a caravan section Laughing

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

No but there is some that do, and i would win Gaz's mower because he would only be able to go about 20ft and it would pull the the plug out the socket lol!

@Stue11 wrote:
Whats this mower section....next thing you know we will have a caravan section Laughing

good idea hidesorry but that bloody weired Gaz started it fofl

Hey Dave ever tried to tickle your finger by placing it between the plug & the kill switch. I dare you Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

good old mowers them punch ( 14" by the looks of it :P ) better than the new age crap that breaks after a year of use lol

[quote="Davehutch"]

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

No but there is some that do, and i would win Gaz's mower because he would only be able to go about 20ft and it would pull the the plug out the socket lol!

[quote="Stue11"]Whats this mower section....[size=7]next thing you know we will have a car

My uncle bought one of them for £3 from a car boot. I'll be fooked if I can get it going though. I've already tried once and the HT lead just fell apart instead

It'll turn over and fuel will get there. Just wouldn't spark. Definately wont now but he said not to bother messing with it any more.

i take it hasnt had the points and condenser mod done to it? converts it to a electronic ignition. not expensive, and sorts out the problem with weak/no spark. Something else aswell as computers that i can actually help with ahaha, dad was a lawnmower mechanic for like 30+ years

no it hasn't but he bought a ride on mower in the end. no idea what he did with this one. cheers for the info though. thumbs