Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

bit of a clear out.

got few bike bits sitting round thought they may be of use to someone.

pair of hyosung gt125r cam chain tensioners. also fit gt 125 comet, maybe 250 models please check. the vtwin cruiser hysoung, and they should fit the suzuki 125 v-twins. £6 each posted, or £10 for the pair posted.

Full set of bandit brake lines, only done around 5k as i changed to braided. no give in them perform like new lines. from a 1998 600. £10 posted

got a husqvarna left hand switch gear, but should fit other bikes as their pretty universal. buit tatty, and the indicator button ir mangled, could be bodged, free collection or cover postage and its yours, ideal for a hack, or green laner.

also would be interested in swaps or p/x for bits for my bandit rebuild this winter Very Happy also im after the plastic bung what go in where the mirrors should be for my bike if anyone has any for sale. thumbs

also got an assortment of the hyosung nuts and bolts. etc. got a scored bore, free to good hone, its tiny score at top, could be re-chromed.

also the bolts i have 7 head bolts should fit other bikes like the bandit look very simular. i knwo how hard they are to get for some bikes, so lets say £5 posted?

ill probably find some more bits