Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firehawk

Here she is.

Finally picked her up yesterday morning. Bloody early though. Had to be in Portsmouth for 8am. Thanks to PJS Transwift for the brilliant collection and delivery service. Well recommended. Top bloke too.

She rides really well. Didn't feel like I hadn't ridden for 14 months either. Spent yesterday afternoon doing a fair bit of rewiring though. Looks like he had chopped and joined the wires to tuck them under the tank but not done a very neat job. Much better now. Also sprayed the top yoke and the oil cooler last night. Got the round headlight back on and fitted the screen along with some nice mirrors and indicators. The indies only cost £7.50 posted a pair. They're LED and made of ally. The mirrors are billet ally and were only £15 posted so well happy. Just need to spray the rocker cover cos it's a b6 one and possibly spray the side covers. Also found that she has already been fitted with nissin 4 pots. Bloody brilliant brakes  ;D. Got a spare set of seat panels that I need to respray. They are currently a horrible brown colour  :devil-naughty:. The o/s one on the bike has a crack that has been repaired but the guy gave me the spare ones for nowt. Tempted to cover the seat in some brown snakeskin effect vinyl that I have laying around. The seat is going to be sculpted and recovered by a local coach trimmer at some point anyway. Just want to see what it looks like with a brown seat.

Anyway, heres the pics -

yay or nay? -

good tyres, stick like shit in all weather, can needs leveling up properly and not on the piss, dont bother with the seat as it will look shit and the bike is nice Smile

cheers fella. How the heck can you tell what tyres are on it from those pics though? thumbs

cause i got them on mine.. by the looks of it there the Avon VP2 Sport ( or if they are the same as mine there the super sport )

Nice Bandit, thumbs the Nissan 4 pots are standard on the early B12, they moved to 6 potters on the mrk 2 Smile

cheers. That makes it easier when I come to buy new pads if I ever need them then. thumbs