Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

fair fuel price petion anybody annoyed enough to sign it?

Thing is I find many of these petitions pointless. Yes, the government have set something up where if they get so many signatures on a petition (I assume this is one of those 'official' ones?)
then they'll discuss it in parliament.
Great. They already know what it is that's pissing us all off, why don't they address these issues NOW, not later.
More govt. bullshit, designed purely to make it look as though they give a monkey's bum about what us proles think.
They don't. Fuel won't come down in price I suspect, no matter if everyone in the UK capable of signing this petition actually did so.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/347

@XS1100 wrote:

Thing is I find many of these petitions pointless. Yes, the government have set something up where if they get so many signatures on a petition (I assume this is one of those 'official' ones?)
then they'll discuss it in parliament.
Great. They already know what it is that's pissing us all off, why don't they address these issues NOW, not later.
More govt. bullshit, designed purely to make it look as though they give a monkey's bum about what us proles think.
They don't. Fuel won't come down in price I suspect, no matter if everyone in the UK capable of signing this petition actually did so.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/347

1.000.000 people voted against the war in Iraq and look how much the listened then also no one wanted the Dome but they still built it.

agree
we just waisting the paint off our keyboards!

agree to Vote xs1100 as prime minister I sort um out thumbs one hell of party ..........one love thumbs

But just because of that , and your right, i will still keep holding my head up and voting on things i think are right thumbs GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN salute

@Davehutch wrote:
But just because of that , and your right, i will still keep holding my head up and voting on things i think are right thumbs GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN salute
agree

@XS1100 wrote:
agree to Vote xs1100 as prime minister I sort um out thumbs one hell of party ..........one love thumbs
if we vote for ya,can we have more ice cream vans LaughingLaughing