Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

1999 bandit 600. £900

Here for sale is a 1999 Suzuki bandit 600.

Generally this is a clean bike that runs fine. It comes with a few extras like wavey discs, Full braided lines, Stainless oil cooler cover.

The front wheel is polishished with look good, however i havent had time to do that back, if i do i will get it done so they match. however it is quite an easy job to do, or will cost £30 at a polishers.

The bad bits. it has a slight scrape on the side of the tank and frame where i had a spill last september. it was written off as a Cat C which is cosmetic damadge so bike is solid and not bent and i had to get a few new bits. Also there is a little ding on the other side of the tank where some one boffed it with a trolley at tesco.

Also the front mudguard is a dark blue. to match could do with painting black?

The bike has coverd approx 39,000 miles which isnt high for these bandits as they just keep going forever.

it has almost 11 months tax, and 6 months Mot left.

The bike is up for £900, However if someone wants to pay £1000 i will add an extra spare wheel with a tyre on it, and a spare engine which is in good working order!

also part exchange welcome Smile