Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

I am back

Hi all, just got back from a week in the van went down to the new forest then stopped at oxford for a few days on the way back , A BIG thanks To Stu for looking after things , and was nice to see Steve ( streetmoto) and Jez (Jezza) Sadie & joe thumbs

a few pics for you all

Good to catch up for a beer.........why did you not include your photo's of your favorite watering hole. Laughing

Witney, my home town Dave, Got married in St Mary's (in the picture)back in 1870, when hair was fashionable for men. thumbsthumbs See you next Sunday ? thumbsthumbs

@Gazman wrote:
Witney, my home town Dave, Got married in St Mary's (in the picture)back in 1870, when hair was fashionable for men. thumbsthumbs See you next Sunday ? thumbsthumbs
wish i had known m8 , could have met up , dont like every one to know I am away , thats why i dont post anything about it before i go , lookforward to meeting you next Sunday thumbs

glad you both had a good time,ive been keeping an eye out on stu for you Laughingthumbs

Guest Guest

Why didn't you say, you could of come round for a coffee Sad

Looks like you and Mel and a lovely time.

I didnt even realise he'd gone foflhide only kidding mate glad you both had a good time and cracking pics, all being well ile seya next weekend weather permitting thumbs

Nice pics Dave.You must have been the only non Japanese tourist in Oxford Smile

Looking towards the church(on the right) was my last school and to the left was my first school.
Parked my first bike with an engine outside that church to go to school in '76 moped

Nice pics Dave.You must have been the only non Japanese tourist in Oxford Smile

Looking towards the church(on the right) was my last school and to the left was my first school.
Parked my first bike with an engine outside that church to go to school in '76 moped

Henry box Boy, Wood Green myself, class of 81, thumbsthumbs

Guest Guest

You did?

I updated the phone on Friday and it wiped all the numbers Sad but it shouldn't have stopped me getting texts.

I didn't get it Dave, honest I didn't Sad

looks good dude, but a bit cruel making the wife sleep outside,(does she snore?)

[/quote]

Henry box Boy, Wood Green myself, class of 81, thumbsthumbs [/quote]

My wife went to Wood Green,that was either 81 or 82 Smile

Henry box Boy, Wood Green myself, class of 81, thumbsthumbs [/quote]

My wife went to Wood Green,that was either 81 or 82 Smile [/quote]

I would just like to say I'm a very different person these days, just in case your wife knew of me at Wood Green school. studyscratchdrinkingpartybananapintfoflthumbsthumbs