Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

android app's

Advanced task killer is the best app killer i have found, also turn wifi and GPS off when not in use will save a hell of a lot of battery! ES File explorer is a good file browsing app, Antivirus free just incase! Fancy widgets is a good weather app if you dont like the standard one that comes with the phone, Winamp is the best music player i have used on either pc or phone so deffo worth getting Very Happy umm RAC traffic is handy and i think thats it for me lol oh and trip journal!

advanced task killer - for killing apps that are running in the background

launcher pro - good launcher

Pandora radio - for music (im not sure if this works in the UK)

Mytracks - for logging rides

Shazam - listens to music and tells you what the song is

Quick settings - gives you a nice widget with switches for wifi Bluetooth etc.

it helps to have a extra battery and a desktop charger so you can charge one when you are using the other i got mine here http://www.cellphoneshop.net/

tried mytracks, its ok for a freebee but its worth paying for trip journal Wink ( pm if ya want any of the apps Wink )

i've also got Rio and Seasons. Some of them are almost impossible but then the next one could be a piece of p Cool

Where's my Droid..... If u loose your moby you text it and it sends you back it's location via google maps.

Tapatalk, ..... Log on too all your fav forums with one app, register this forum Dave then peeps can get on here using Tapatalk.

Whatsapp..... ring, send text and pics for free.

Amazon Kindle app.... Great book reader and full sync with amazon for cheap books.

Astro...... Great file manager.

BBC iplayer

Dropbox.... Online storage

TubeMate, .........download youtube vids .
thumbs

Pretty much what has already been mentioned, plus the ebay app, paypal app, fast food map, fuelage for tracking mileage/costs, IP cam viewer, McDonalds finder, premier inn app, planet rock, tweetcaster (for twitter), Titanium backup (very good), wattpad for reading free ebooks, and the youtube app.

Nowt in the way of music / games though. I occasionally add some new apps from time to time, but they tend to not last more than a couple of weeks.

the problem is all the android phones are on different versions of android, so all come with different stuff as standard Smile