Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

dont worry there cunts here too.

Guest Guest
so bit of shit news from the other side of the pond. picked up a car the other day and the company i got it off have lent me a rental till mines is all registered and the bits i wanted are put on (its a jap import) anyway was coming back from a day out with a mate last nightturn the lights on and see that the dashboard light doesnt work nor does the general cabin light so i cant see what the f**k is going on but its a 2hr drive back and just have to put up with it, speed limit is 100kmh (about 62) im aiming for about 90 so i dont hold up traffic anymore (got cut up a few times when i was aiming for 70) so anyway i get stopped at 115 i explain i got this off a company yesterday and wasnt informed about the fact it doesnt work, he says its my responsibility and not there then the c**t threatens to fine me $200 because it doesn't meet there equivalent of an mot (wof) once again this my responsibility for not giving the car a full test and not the companies for giving me a car that shouldn't have passed its wof (it does however have the stickers saying that it has.) moral of the story: car companies are fuckers and i will be getting them to pay the $80 ticket in exchange for not reporting them for giving me a car that was not road legal and secondly its not just uk cops that are c**t's its the world over i apologise if you are in this particular profession , dot say this out of anger or malice i just think you're all bad people with no concept of human decency. yes this guy was doing his job but quite frankly i hope he dies of the most painful and long lasting affliction known to man or beast....you may have guessed i'm not a happy bunny and will one day take some form of revenge on these bastards. ive got my case of anthrax now to apply for the job at the donut shop.